Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
“I’m going to have that mans babies. And they will have glorious hair and abs like a Greek God.”
— AJ Lee about Dolph Ziggler

tumblr_lvb1i6PWA31qgc0j0.gif

ChvmZ.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am so tired of Team Washboard Abs :yawn:

If they win the tag team titles it's going to be like the groundhog seeing it's shadow, six more weeks of blegh.

Orton might turn heel soon, time to break Dolph off and let him have a solo face run, place AJ back in the divas division, and Big E, well Big E can do whatever.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

If they win the tag team titles it's going to be like the groundhog seeing it's shadow, six more weeks of blegh.

Orton might turn heel soon, time to break Dolph off and let him have a solo face run, place AJ back in the divas division, and Big E, well Big E can do whatever.

4-the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

So much fukking truth, breh.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been almost 3 months, and the group still comes off as contrived and not believable. Dolph and AJ are the best example of forced chemistry.

She got a great pop on NXT the other day. There's no excuse for her not to be competing in the division now. I don't care if she remains a heel, just break this show up please. AJ is doing the best with what she is given, bless her heart,but her character at the moment is probably the least interesting it's ever been. Same can be said for Dolph. It's just boring me to tears.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's been almost 3 months, and the group still comes off as contrived and not believable. Dolph and AJ are the best example of forced chemistry.

She got a great pop on NXT the other day. There's no excuse for her not to be competing in the division now. I don't care if she remains a heel, just break this show up please. AJ is doing the best with what she is given, bless her heart,but her character at the moment is probably the least interesting it's ever been. Same can be said for Dolph. It's just boring me to tears.

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

:bow::bow::bow:

Your wiseness knows no boundaries. I wish someone could say this to those fukktards at Creative.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy

I don't think so, even in this storyline it isn't the same thing if they don't came out in a RAW or Smackdown episode, and now that Ziggler is winning they become more interesting than when he jobs on everyone. I want to watch this storyline over too, but in these weeks we have nothing to complain about it.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

My god breh, you are awesome today

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't think so, even in this storyline it isn't the same thing if they don't came out in a RAW or Smackdown episode, and now that Ziggler is winning they become more interesting than when he jobs on everyone. I want to watch this storyline over too, but in these weeks we have nothing to complain about it.

I disagree, Ziggler jobbing out and Team Rocket constantly screwing up was the most entertaining of part of their act. The segment where they botched the cash-in and Ricardo stole the briefcase was a top 5 comedic moment of 2013. The matches with Super Cena also had me dying :laff:. As much I like AJ and slowly starting to tolerate Ziggler I have no desire to see this crew actually succeed. Big E. should be wrestling by now too.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I disagree, Ziggler jobbing out and Team Rocket constantly screwing up was the most entertaining of part of their act. The segment where they botched the cash-in and Ricardo stole the briefcase was a top 5 comedic moment of 2013. The matches with Super Cena also had me dying :laff:. As much I like AJ and slowly starting to tolerate Ziggler I have no desire to see this crew actually succeed. Big E. should be wrestling by now too.
The matches with Super Cena were great, and Ziggler loses to solidify and increase Cena's credibility in view of the Royal Rumble, and who won the Rumble?
These losses were normal, so neither in that period we have nothing to complain. Then, he jobs on Alberto del Rio, the world heavyweight champion; The champion can't job in a tv show, specially vs mr.money in the bank that can cash after the match. Or you liked to see that segment of Ricardo with the briefcase after a Ziggler's win versus Del Rio? Bookers wrong in the choose of the opponents, because with Cena before the Rumble and with the World Champion Ziggler must lose, period.
I agree when we talk of losing on Mizanin and Kane, but now when Ziggler cash, all these losses will be deleted and he will start to win match after match. And i think that after Ziggler becomes World Champion, Ziggler kicks out AJ and Langston because he doesn't want more distractions. The rest? I prefer to live the present.

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Jaslyn Ome playmate of the month for APRIL 2013
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QQT8R5Ffk&sns=em"]reminds me of someone a bit[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.