The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
This ones a bit bigger

tumblr_mk14k1pmai1rk1h8co1_1280.jpg

:noah:

@WWEAJLee

Raw tonight. I’d love to customize another tshirt, but for some reason I’m not allowed to hold scissors anymore.

@WWEAJLee
“@redheadedstitch: I guess im going to have to get with AJ about doing an instruction video on her tshirts” I'm not allowed to hold scissors

:AJLEE:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
YTF they change her name from Mendez to Lee? Because of that other chic? Mendez sounds way better, she ain't Asian.

She changed it herself. She mentioned it in an interview that she wanted her character to have the name Lee so it would be shout out to her love for a certain anime.

Anime » Article » Interview: WWE's AJ Lee Talks Anime

Yeah, there’s something so haunting about that and Faye Valentine is, I think, one of the most interesting female characters. I love her! And I actually had a term paper in high school and I did it about the anime and females and I actually did an interview with Wendee Lee who was her voice actress in the English version and that’s actually where the original idea for Lee in my name came from because I loved Wendee Lee’s voice so much and I love Faye so much so it’s a little shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.