Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe she curse only when she is alone :manny:

Swearing is swearing whether you're alone or not. Personally I don't care if she curses up a storm, but sometimes she presents herself as a prude and then seems to completely contradict that.

meh. she's a wrestler they tend to lie sometimes :ehh:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but part of her appeal is that in reality (non-kayfabe) she's "supposedly" an prudish, honest and down to earth person, yes? If she's deliberately lying to get herself over, then doesn't that negate her honesty and thus make her no different than anyone else in the business?

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it airs on Friday, and they promote it as Friday Night Smackdown, so it wouldn't make much sense for that since AJ's birthday already happened. I know, I know, WWE itself doesn't make sense sometimes, but even stupid has it's boundaries.

Well the wwe has said on it's website that it's taped on Tuesday so it's not outta of the realm of logic that it happens. But I don't think there will be a segment acknowledging the birthday. :manny:

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
But it airs on Friday, and they promote it as Friday Night Smackdown, so it wouldn't make much sense for that since AJ's birthday already happened. I know, I know, WWE itself doesn't make sense sometimes, but even stupid has it's boundaries.
They celebrated Cena's birthday twice as well. Once on TV on RAW, where Khali sang him a song :stopitslime: and then again at a house show...

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, I wouldn't be mad if AJ and Big E started dating in real life. He seems to be a swell fellow.

On Twitter, He's the one who's been actually helping expand the characters/storyline every since it began. Dolph only started doing that recently and that was probably because other people online started to make note of it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me one night with AJ and her butthole will be destroyed. :demonic:

I'll have her farts sounding like a kazoo. :demonic:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoiler from smackdown

BFwvtT2CEAEIcwD.jpg

They are having Ziggy vs Kofi round 898 with AJ commentating.

Status
Not open for further replies.