with makeup :whew:

without makeup :whew:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Big E...

but maybe later someone wishes her happy birthday ( Ziggler etc. )

Well X-pac also wished her a happy birthday on twitter as well. But I think most of the wrestlers/backstage crew will wish AJ a happy birthday in person, at tonight's smackdown taping rather than on Twitter.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
Well X-pac also wished her a happy birthday on twitter as well. But I think most of the wrestlers/backstage crew will wish AJ a happy birthday in person, at tonight's smackdown taping rather than on Twitter.
I guess there will be something going on in the ring as well. It might happen before or after the taping, at least I hope so. Cena and Dolph, each got an inring surprise as well at some house show.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess there will be something going on in the ring as well. It might happen before or after the taping, at least I hope so. Cena and Dolph, each got an inring surprise as well at some house show.

Maybe but since she's a heel it's not that likely. Unless they do it like a face like Sheamus sings happy birthday to AJ in a mocking tone or something like that.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's what I'm kinda dreading. If they let that a$$hole Cena dump (fake) shyt on her, there's no doubt they would have someone throw a cake in her face. :snoop:

I think they might have a segment where Bryan pokes fun at AJ on smackdown but probably nothing extreme if any mention of it.

Unless of course they book Team Rocket to have a big in-ring celebration for AJ's birthday with team hell no interrupting and embarrassing them :shaq2:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think they might have a segment where Bryan pokes fun at AJ on smackdown but probably nothing extreme if any mention of it.

Unless of course they book Team Rocket to have a big in-ring celebration for AJ's birthday with team hell no interrupting and embarrassing them :shaq2:

But it airs on Friday, and they promote it as Friday Night Smackdown, so it wouldn't make much sense for that since AJ's birthday already happened. I know, I know, WWE itself doesn't make sense sometimes, but even stupid has it's boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.