Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So Paige beat AJ(via roll up), but apparently the match was a good back and forth.

:ehh:

i have theory

rumor says that on the previous raw layla was to have hell turn ( but nothing has happened if i good remember )

now AJ going back to the ring

maybe finally CT wrote something about AJ/Kaitlyn :ohhh:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
tumblr_mj26fup05D1qhi74ko1_250.gif

:rudy:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
:ehh:

i have theory

rumor says that on the previous raw layla was to have hell turn ( but nothing has happened if i good remember )

now AJ going back to the ring

maybe finally CT wrote something about AJ/Kaitlyn :ohhh:

Breh, now there's 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, did CT do a so long feud about divas in these years? If we will see AJ/Kaitlyn it will be after kaitlyn vs layla in these weeks before Wrestlemania, there isn't much things about this ipotetic feud, they were best friends and stop. We could see AJ/Kaitlyn even after Wrestlemania.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Breh, now there's 4 weeks from Wrestlemania, did CT do a so long feud about divas in these years? If we will see AJ/Kaitlyn it will be after kaitlyn vs layla in these weeks before Wrestlemania, there isn't much things about this ipotetic feud, they were best friends and stop. We could see AJ/Kaitlyn even after Wrestlemania.

maybe you right :wow:

but I will never forgive CT and Vince this that AJ don't have match with her best friend on WM in NJ :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.