Status
Not open for further replies.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, so we can AJ lose to her... again. :snoop:

:yeshrug: Eh I don't think it's a big deal at all. Heels usually don't win on SMS so AJ losing is not a big deal. Plus I view it as more of a match for AJ to shake off her ring rust since it's been so long since she has had an actual divas match so she probably needed a match to get her in ring skills back up.

I still remain optimistic that a feud between cody/Kaitlyn and Ziggler/AJ will happen for mania but that just might be my hopefulness blinding me from really going to happen.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mj1tvyHmnc1qex2sao1_500.jpg

:ohlawd::noah:

Those legs are incredible! :damn:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out her latest tout:

TOUT | Ready for #wwekalamazoo

yep, she's back to wrestling house shows now it looks like.

Probably getting rid of her ring rust on house shows, so it looks she will be in the ring more often in the coming weeks.

Also I will note that I kinda like the divas wearing their street clothes to wrestle. I think it makes them look a lot of more tougher than them just coming out with their sparkling outfits. I really dig that look for Kaitlyn and it seems that AJ is going that route as well.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably getting rid of her ring rust on house shows, so it looks she will be in the ring more often in the coming weeks.

Also I will note that I kinda like the divas wearing their street clothes to wrestle. I think it makes them look a lot of more tougher than them just coming out with their sparkling outfits. I really dig that look for Kaitlyn and it seems that AJ is going that route as well.

It's her heel attire. I would like to see her go back to her polka dot attire when she turns back face. It has kind of a superheroine type quality to it and she looks great in it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.