Status
Not open for further replies.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With Cody and Kaitlyn looking like they might be put together, it might lead to a Cody/Kaitlyn feud with Dolph/AJ which I will be pretty excited for since I do like all 4 people.

Not sure if it will be a mania feud or just a tv program but this can be a way to get the divas title on the card for the wwe without it being just a one on one match.

I think the WWE probably feels that just a one on one divas match won't get much interest for the live crowd so maybe adding Ziggler and Cody will get the E' to give AJ her big mania match. :manny:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rumors suggest it's gonna be Layla vs. Kaitlyn for the title at mania, but Kait/Cody vs. AJ/Dolph is also a possibility. Plans change and all that. I just hope AJ and Dolph end quickly after WM as AJ should be placed back in the division as a regular competitor, and Dolph is more than ready to go at it alone.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, with the way mania is looking and how crowed it is, I think the mix tag match is a way to get people on the card and maximize time. Plus I don't think Layla really should get a one on one match at mania but just my opinion.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, with the way mania is looking and how crowed it is, I think the mix tag match is a way to get people on the card and maximize time. Plus I don't think Layla really should get a one on one match at mania but just my opinion.

Oh I don't think so either. I think it will end up being either that mixed tag match, a diva tag team(perhaps with a celebrity competitor), or divas battle royale. The WWE hasn't had a 1 on 1 Divas match at WM for a while now and I really don't see that changing. We'll see though.

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I don't think so either. I think it will end up being either that mixed tag match, a diva tag team(perhaps with a celebrity competitor), or divas battle royale. The WWE hasn't had a 1 on 1 Divas match at WM for a while now and I really don't see that changing. We'll see though.

We will see, thought I am getting a stronger gut feeling that the mixed tag will happen. I mean the timing of Cody and Kaitlyn becoming close just reeks of them just deciding this late what they wanted to do with the title match at Mania. Plus I don' t think the WWE has shown interest in really slow building an angle like this in the past without getting some major return back from it.

Plus if the dirtsheets were correct when they said the E, was going to really invest in an Eve/AJ match at mania, it will look strange to me to go from that, to not having her compete on the show at all but this is the WWE we are talking about. :unsure:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_miy8t3c4V71rahwdwo6_1280_zps2a7b53dc.jpg

:to::noah:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
With Cody and Kaitlyn looking like they might be put together, it might lead to a Cody/Kaitlyn feud with Dolph/AJ which I will be pretty excited for since I do like all 4 people.

Not sure if it will be a mania feud or just a tv program but this can be a way to get the divas title on the card for the wwe without it being just a one on one match.

I think the WWE probably feels that just a one on one divas match won't get much interest for the live crowd so maybe adding Ziggler and Cody will get the E' to give AJ her big mania match. :manny:

Cody/Kaitlyn feud with Dolph/AJ maybe we see on Raw or SB, but i'm sure we don't see this in WM

Status
Not open for further replies.