Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no this is fake

EC13_Photo_103.jpg

OMFG look at that sexy ass little belly button! :ohlawd: :damn: :noah: :lawd:

I would rape the shyt out of that navel. It looks like a little vagina with dem navel folds she got goin on :noah:

joegeo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried fighting the good fight guys and this thread will likely stay here.

While I don't think this thread is insanely creepy like some other user believe, I feel that their are a few post on here that just cross the line and shift the thread from enjoyable entertainment until creepiness and I have to this whenever I finishing it.
l54v0O0.gif

:troll:

Thought people Like Lannister and Maizeblue,Matt Black to name a few are cool since they do show a valued interest in her career and do discuss the angle she is currently, or how she should be booked etc, which shows you guys are true wrestling fans and not just some perverts like some have claim
:salute:

So yea I feel since this thread has more heat on it than ziggler does :jawalrus: some users here can turn it down a notch, even for just a bit. People do judge on what you post and even if you don't care what people on the internet think of you. You represent this small community as a whole so if you post something awful/creepy than that is how the rest of the users here will view this communicant and I know nobody appreciates being called a pedophile or rapist.

So yea just my 2 cents on the matter, I just won't advising post anything that you feel will make people very uncomfortable to read and make them look down upon this cool community.

So while I understand I can't control what people post on this thread, I just think you got to pick your words more carefully and if you think you're post might make someone feel very uncomfortable just don't post it.:manny:

ajleeishot

Rookie
Daps
I feel everyone is mocking me on here cause I like AJ's belly button whats so wrong about that and I agree there are some weird people on this thread which is a turn off it should be for true AJ fans who respect her and can think shes hot but keep it clean

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
...MATT!!! TUREK!!! STOP MAKING US LOOK BAD AND BEING CREEPY ASS MOTHER fukkERS!!!

Breh, you talk a lot of $hit about me in this and the other thread. Getting kind of tired of it. First and last thing I will say about it. Just being real.

https://twitter.com/wcthesecret

f48459e6ae6b9343b65443cc47f95ef5.jpeg

:troll:

@wcthesecret
@WWEAJLee .................YOU NEED A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, come here, come to uncle Dylan.

@wcthesecret
@WWEAJLee .....................you poor child

:AJLEE:

tumblr_mhyenx6ifN1rmpea7o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.