tumblr_mi69xuLsNv1s55sblo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsbgiiYKBi1r30yjlo1_500.gif

:AJLEE:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big E and AJ interact with each other on Twitter more than her and Dolph do. They have some chemistry, at least online.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are only friends :what:

He looks like a funny guy

But, I can't imagine them as a couple :sadcam:

They just seem way more invested in this storyline than Ziggs. I really do hope a break up is around the corner, but I doubt we'll see it till WM.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
They just seem way more invested in this storyline than Ziggs. I really do hope a break up is around the corner, but I doubt we'll see it till WM.

not necessarily

Look i read WWE want give Dolph a face turn and Jericho Hell turn, and match Ziggler Vs Chris in WM
when Jericho win EC match and dolph cash contract on Del rio we have new WHC and we watching how Dolph leave AJ and Big E

ehhh but this is only my dream :wow:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, Alicia Fox and Wade have been dating since 2010? I heard they were an item, but I didn't think they had been together for almost 3 years. I can hardly find anything on them when I search google. Low key indeed.

Also, aren't Kaitlyn and Derrick Bateman a couple? They do seem awfully close.

I hadn't looked at the original list before this, but what a joke. D-bry and Kofi should have been up there.

rancho king

Rookie
Daps
Kaitlyn and Bateman seems possible. But she is a mystery off screen. i got nothing. Its so odd.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Amy Lee shoots on AJ - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

It's crazy how many people in this thread have sided with or even enjoyed that video of that bitter woman going off on AJ. Sometimes the IWC makes me sick.

That's why this is like the only forum I am a member of. And I almost never leave this one thread and read or post in other TSC threads. Most of the people on the internet hate anything or anybody who is popular just because they are "main stream". The same people who hate AJ now loved her before she became famous and successful. I remember being a fan in the 90's...everybody online LOVED Triple H....until he became successful, then they all said he sucked and was only successful because he was f*cking Stephanie. The IWC was sucking CM Punk's c*ck until he became main event and now mysteriously those same people now say he sucks. The IWC loves Dean Ambrose and Rollin Reigns today but a year from now when those dudes are main event, suddenly they are going to suck in the eyes of the IWC. :deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.