Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:what:

F*ck this stupid fat a$$ loser nobody. I will kick this b*tch in her fat a$$ c*nt if I ever see her in person. She is an idiot.

:stopitslime:

remember, i go with you :ufdup:

tumblr_lq6k25rZJc1qlfu1ho1_500.gif

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
fukk You stupid fat bytch

images

she is jealous :pacspit:

YEP!! I love how losers who never made it like to talk trash about the people that did by saying they were kissing a$$ or sucking d*ck. AJ is drop dead gorgeous and in incredible physical shape, unlike her ugly fat a$$. AJ is a terrific athlete, unlike her disgusting obese a$$. Any mistakes AJ made very early on in her career were due to being brand new. NOBODY walks in the door as an expert. As for AJ climbing the cage, she did it because she was told to by WWE management. As for not jumping off of it or anything, I'm sure she was told not to by WWE management. Jeez that nobody $kank is a loser.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
YEP!! I love how losers who never made it like to talk trash about the people that did by saying they were kissing a$$ or sucking d*ck. AJ is drop dead gorgeous and in incredible physical shape, unlike her ugly fat a$$. AJ is a terrific athlete, unlike her disgusting obese a$$. Any mistakes AJ made very early on in her career were due to being brand new. NOBODY walks in the door as an expert. As for AJ climbing the cage, she did it because she was told to by WWE management. As for not jumping off of it or anything, I'm sure she was told not to by WWE management. Jeez that nobody $kank is a loser.

tumblr_mek5w7nbpL1ra4tnt.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Preach :salute:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get why these women get so jealous and tear each other down. In this male dominated industry, where women typically get shat on and treated like trash by male co-workers and fans alike, they should be happy to see a female rise above that and become hugely successful. They should use that as inspiration to push themselves to become better so they can reach that level.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
I don't get why these women get so jealous and tear each other down. In this male dominated industry, where women typically get shat on and treated like trash by male co-workers and fans alike, they should be happy to see a female rise above that and become hugely successful. They should use that as inspiration to push themselves to become better so they can reach that level.

As a 13 year veteran of the wrasslin biz, EVERYBODY acts like that. Guys and girls alike. If somebody made it and you didn't, d@mn the fact that they busted their a$$ in the ring and in the gym while you stunk up the ring and spent your time at the bar instead of the weight room. D@mn the fact that they look like a million bucks while you look like a piece of chewed up bubble gum, it had to have been a conspiracy!!! You didn't kiss a$$ and they did!!! That's why they made it!!! Bull$hit. I never made it to the WWE but I ain't gonna hate on those that did.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
As a 13 year veteran of the wrasslin biz, EVERYBODY acts like that. Guys and girls alike. If somebody made it and you didn't, d@mn the fact that they busted their a$$ in the ring and in the gym while you stunk up the ring and spent your time at the bar instead of the weight room. D@mn the fact that they look like a million bucks while you look like a piece of chewed up bubble gum, it had to have been a conspiracy!!! You didn't kiss a$$ and they did!!! That's why they made it!!! Bull$hit. I never made it to the WWE but I ain't gonna hate on those that did.

Matt :wtf:

lately some of your posts make sense :win:
tumblr_m6xjo8Xt3i1qiwd8jo1_500.gif

tumblr_m4w2uyHlNh1qcoa6s.gif

:pachaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.