Why Punk delate all twitts to AJ

tumblr_m3edio3Nmu1r6ekcuo1_250.gif

Recent tweets?

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk flirted with her a lot over the summer when they in that storyline, but it was mostly kayfabe.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So from what is gathered. We have to assume AJ lost her phone. Contacted Punk on Twitter via her pc/laptop probably to help her find it by calling or something. That's it.

It's really the "my dear" that causing all the ruckus, but if you leave that out, it's just a friendly tweet.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
So from what is gathered. We have to assume AJ lost her phone. Contacted Punk on Twitter via her pc/laptop probably to help her find it by calling or something. That's it.

It's really the "my dear" that causing all the ruckus, but if you leave that out, it's just a friendly tweet.

I like this theory

tumblr_matkfaGK9A1rrhz69.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't anyone find it odd, that a lot of the girls and female AJ fans in general, are crazy about Punk and AJ and not AJ and D-bry? Don't they know Punk's history? She would just be another lay for him. I don't see why they want her to be with someone who just end up tossing her aside in the long run especially when Paige is getting ready to be called up.

I wouldn't be surprised as soon as Paige makes it on the main roster Punk will have her in his sights.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Doesn't anyone find it odd, that a lot of the girls and female AJ fans in general, are crazy about Punk and AJ and not AJ and D-bry? Don't they know Punk's history? She would just be another lay for him. I don't see why they want her to be with someone who just end up tossing her aside in the long run especially when Paige is getting ready to be called up.

I wouldn't be surprised as soon as Paige makes it on the main roster Punk will have her in his sights.

Because this teens bytches love Punk

Look this

ajpunk | Tumblr

AJPunk? Really ? :snoop:

23138546.jpg

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Well, I guess you're gonna have to consider me as one of those bullshytters, because I absolutely loved the chemistry they had together, and I wished it wasn't cut too short.

:whoa:

No, breh you don't understand

i mean no story AJ\Punk but this over and over text "AJ must go back to Punk''
''AJPunk forever''

This fukking theories just like this pic

I saw her lightning necklace when she was in FCW, but now Punk have lightning on shirt and AJ on necklace and Suddenly BIG LOVE AJ and Punk

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doesn't anyone find it odd, that a lot of the girls and female AJ fans in general, are crazy about Punk and AJ and not AJ and D-bry? .

Her fanbase mostly tweens don't dig D-bry like that. Possibly because of the nature of their storyline. Also he doesn't really f*ck with the social network stuff the way Punk and AJ do. He doesn't follow or talk to her on twitter the way Punk does. He rarely tweets and when he does its hardly ever storyline related. He mostly tweets pics of him and brie bella, his dogs, and funny but odd jokes about "The Ryback".

plus women love jerks, thus Punk's success with the ladies in the 1st place. :manny:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Well, I guess you're gonna have to consider me as one of those bullshytters, because I absolutely loved the chemistry they had together, and I wished it wasn't cut too short.

I would have to agree. On screen AJ and Punk look awesome together. AJ/Dolph/and E have been entertaining to me but AJ at her bat $hit craziest with Punk at his most evil and Heyman leading them with the Shield doing their dirty work....that would be $$$.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
meh, i dunno I preferred Aj and Punk as adversaries tbh, their little unrequited love story was good stuff too. I never saw much potential for them as a couple, because it never seemed liked his character liked her that, he just felt bad for her. I would have liked to see them turn her Heel with Bryan instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.