Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I like Punk, say if he was dating AJ, I hate that she would inevitably be another notch on his belt. I mean this guy, like Cena, has slept with and tossed aside many women on his way to the top. He has game, no doubt, but he would mess with AJ a bit then break up with her(possibly have her buried ala Beth) then move on the newest girl to make it on the roster.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
As much as I like Punk, say if he was dating AJ, I hate that she would inevitably be another notch on his belt. I mean this guy, like Cena, has slept with and tossed aside many women on his way to the top. He has game, no doubt, but he would mess with AJ a bit then break up with her(possibly have her buried ala Beth) then move on the newest girl to make it on the roster.

Now i'm really scared

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
:AJLOL:

Ya'll need to chill LMFAO I wouldn't be surprised if Punk was hitting it, BUT...I have female friends who I am NOT f*cking who call me "sweetie, love, and my dear" all the time. We are such close friends that they talk like that in front of my fiance and it means NOTHING.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt, you've been making rational/logical posts these past few days. You're starting to scare me breh, haha.

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
tumblr_mhnsweIZce1rd2v8mo1_500.jpg

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
:mindblown:

It kinda pisses me off that her tweet to Punk was such a big deal but nobody said a word about the tweet she sent me....

2lw5ahi.jpg

:umad:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
:AJLOL:

Ya'll need to chill LMFAO I wouldn't be surprised if Punk was hitting it, BUT...I have female friends who I am NOT f*cking who call me "sweetie, love, and my dear" all the time. We are such close friends that they talk like that in front of my fiance and it means NOTHING.

matt thank you for this post you correct my humor

I love you... :AJLEE2:

poorly expressed :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.