Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
stages-of-grief.jpg

I think we finally hit that 5th stage of grief. Acceptance.

tumblr_me2yfbSIAq1rj7dmio1_500.gif

maybe you I'm on 1st stage

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: Nah breh, I came to terms a LONG time ago with the pain. I know for a fact that if she and I met, AJ would dig me and we might have something special together. Yes, I am as arrogant as Tony Stark and completely delusional, but I really do think that's true. BUT, I highly doubt I will ever meet her anywhere but at an autograph signing where we might get to speak for maybe 10 seconds tops. I'm not a famous actor or on the road with her in the WWE so I have no shot. I love you brehs but NONE of us have any shot with her. I came to terms with that a long time ago. Whoever she ends up with, all I care about is that he is good to her and that he makes her happy.

:wow:

Another 5 star post. I hear you, loud and clear man, and I def agree.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
Just think Matt could have gotten signed with the E, and AJ would be on his arm as we speak.

I used to be bitter as F*CK that I never made it to WWE but everything happens for a reason. I got a GREAT job and I'm engaged to a GREAT girl. My life kicks major a$$...but it would be nice to hang out on the road with a bunch of drunk, horny WWE divas :AJLOL:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to be bitter as F*CK that I never made it to WWE but everything happens for a reason. I got a GREAT job and I'm engaged to a GREAT girl. My life kicks major a$$...but it would be nice to hang out on the road with a bunch of drunk, horny WWE divas :AJLOL:

DivaS? plural? Dude the only diva you should be hanging with on the road is AJ :ufdup:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

tumblr_mg8zazfOi21s2d02xo1_500.gif

We must clone her :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.