Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but like I said, it's coming fellas, you better be prepared. I've already started to come to terms with it. It may end up being Shane West or it might be someone else. I honestly will be surprised if she's still single by the end of this year.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
but like I said, it's coming fellas, you better be prepared. I've already started to come to terms with it. It may end up being Shane West or it might be someone else. I honestly will be surprised if she's still single by the end of this year.

Easy, She is with me, in march we have wedding

tumblr_mhua04faqb1s55sblo1_500.jpg

:AJLEE:

But seriusly, you know something about this motherfukker ( Shane West ) it's good person on a$$hole

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:AJLEE:

But seriusly, you know something about this motherfukker ( Shane West ) it's good person on a$$hole

He seems like a cool guy judging by his twitter, but he looks like a playboy, and he's had numerous girlfriends. I dunno.

He's a celebrity and someone that girls consider handsome so I don't think AJ would deny him. I mean from her perspective here's a chance to get to know and potentially date an actor from one of her favorite shows. It would be hard to pass something like that up.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
He seems like a cool guy judging by his twitter, but he looks like a playboy, and he's had numerous girlfriends. I dunno.

He's a celebrity and someone that girls consider handsome so I don't think AJ would deny him. I mean from her perspective here's a chance to get to know and potentially date an actor from one of her favorite shows. It would be hard to pass something like that up.

For me this men is a$$hole, maybe because he writes to MY AJ, but i'm sure if she wouldn't be the biggest diva in WWE
I'm sure he didn't write to her

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Realistically, what can we do? He knows her, she knows him. His chances are astronomically higher than ours. All we can do is just sit back behind our computers and fume.

I love AJ, but as simps we have to accept this was gonna happen sooner or later. There's no way a girl that attractive on a stage as big as the WWE is going to be single for long. This girl is surrounded by men almost 24/7. If it's not Shane West, it's going to be a guy on the roster.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Realistically, what can we do? He knows her, she knows him. His chances are astronomically higher than ours. All we can do is just sit back behind our computers and fume.

I love AJ, but as simps we have to accept this was gonna happen sooner or later. There's no way a girl that attractive on a stage as big as the WWE is going to be single for long. This girl is surrounded by men almost 24/7. If it's not Shane West, it's going to be a guy on the roster.

Sad but true. :to: :sadcam: :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad but true. :to: :sadcam: :sadbron:

I mean I hate to say it, and I admit I will be sad if the news were to leak, but it is what it is.

maybe it's what we need though. Falling in love with someone who doesn't know you exist and whom you know you have a snowball's chance of ever being with is an absolute bytch. It would be a different story if she lived down the street, but she doesn't.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I hate to say it, and I admit I will be sad if the news were to leak, but it is what it is.

maybe it's what we need though. Falling in love with someone who doesn't know you exist and whom you know you have a snowball's chance of ever being with is an absolute bytch. It would be a different story if she lived down the street, but she doesn't.

stages-of-grief.jpg

I think we finally hit that 5th stage of grief. Acceptance.

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
If she does start dating this guy, I'm afraid of what Matt's gonna do to himself.

:lolbron: Nah breh, I came to terms a LONG time ago with the pain. I know for a fact that if she and I met, AJ would dig me and we might have something special together. Yes, I am as arrogant as Tony Stark and completely delusional, but I really do think that's true. BUT, I highly doubt I will ever meet her anywhere but at an autograph signing where we might get to speak for maybe 10 seconds tops. I'm not a famous actor or on the road with her in the WWE so I have no shot. I love you brehs but NONE of us have any shot with her. I came to terms with that a long time ago. Whoever she ends up with, all I care about is that he is good to her and that he makes her happy.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

Perfect boyfriend for AJ except me is Daniel Bryan :bryan:

ONLY BRYAN

Status
Not open for further replies.