Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
Got an email someone tried to hack into my twitter. That's sad mostly because I'm the most boring, unimportant person to try & imposter.

Maybe it's the same person who send post to Robbie

steve-austin.gif

Wait... I'm the most boring, unimportant person

tumblr_m6scshVvHE1r3esns.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just a few recent tweets:

@WWEAJLee

Just bumped into a mannequin & said "sorry". Then said "Oh I thought you were a person". Then realized I was still talking to a mannequin.

:sadcam: STOP IT WITH THE CUTENESS, MAN!

[ame=http://youtu.be/4nP3oMFRqPg?t=7s]Wakko's Wish - SHE'S TOO CUTE, MAN! - YouTube[/ame]

“@ElPescado: It looks like AJ has had just about enough of John Cena It looks like @WWEAJLee has had just about enough of John Cena on Twitpic ” I laughed so hard.

Imagine... being alone with her right now... hearing that laugh of hers... :noah:

I mark out for Konami.

:deadrose: :deadmanny:

I love her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard for me to go on her Twitter now. Everytime she makes tweets like those it makes me even more depressed I don't have her in my life.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Me too, breh. Me too. :to:

To see her beautiful smile, to hear her beautiful laugh... :AJLOL:

:wow:

Excuse me, give a moment to collect myself. :sadbron:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Her new Twitter Avatar:

e4076985a650d3e1964f4445089444f4.jpeg

I'm so proud of her. :to:

Let's all hope she updates that one day with a Divas Championship Title belt.

And I'll probably cry proud tears for her even harder, then. :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder when she will get the belt. She still isn't wrestling and it seems like they setting up a program with Kaitlyn and Tamina soon. If they want her in a title match at WM, they have to put her back in the ring and build up to it properly. I have a feeling they like her more as a valet/personality than an actual wrestler. Man, they way they've handled her post MITB has been crap. The creative team should be totally overhauled. They have no idea what they're doing.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wonder when she will get the belt. She still isn't wrestling and it seems like they setting up a program with Kaitlyn and Tamina soon. If they want her in a title match at WM, they have to put her back in the ring and build up to it properly. I have a feeling they like her more as a valet/personality than an actual wrestler. Man, they way they've handled her post MITB has been crap. The creative team should be totally overhauled. They have no idea what they're doing.

It would be fukking PERFECT to have her vs Kaitlyn at Mania. That's the best match they can make now that Eve's gone.

With the history they both share, going all the way back to NXT, and with it taking place in Jersey, it writes itself, and is a fukking no-brainer. But knowing the retarded monkeys at WWE Creative, it probably won't happen, and that makes me :sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be fukking PERFECT to have her vs Kaitlyn at Mania. That's the best match they can make now that Eve's gone.

With the history they both share, going all the way back to NXT, and with it taking place in Jersey, it writes itself, and is a fukking no-brainer. But knowing the retarded monkeys at WWE Creative, it probably won't happen, and that makes me :sadbron:

Creative done screwed this crap up royally. The BEST scenario at WM would have been Eve vs. a face AJ for the title. I honestly believe Eve would have stayed a bit longer if there was a clear direction and some progression with the storylines in the divas division. I bet she would have loved to put over AJ and do one last Wrestlemania. AJ would have been established as face of the divas division finally. It would have been epic.

Now though with the way events have transpired, you're right, Kaitlyn vs. AJ is the only real good match that can be made. I still think it may happen, but it won't be nearly as good as it could have been especially if it's not build up properly. I have a feeling she's going to be stuck a valet for these next few months and then slapped in the title match. To be honest, if they are going to half assed then maybe it is better to not do it all.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland

I remember when she was GM raw, and she said on interview she really miss ring "AJ Wrestler".
When story AJ/Cena enden ihope she back to the ring more times than 2, oh and 1 with Ziggler on SD

Stupid Creative Team :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.