Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wanted to be like those who invent rumors :pachaha:

But we never know what happens in the back :manny:

Unfortunately :wow:

Well, this is from the Tumblr of the girl who was described a few pages ago as a "Perez Hilton" type of gossip chick. Take these rumors with a grain salt :manny:, but based on how intricate and detailed they are, plus with some visual evidence, this chick could be completely truthful. :yeshrug:

Randella LaKeitha Whoreton, FAQ (Orton/Mistress/Baby Schtick) Version 2

Randella LaKeitha Whoreton, Wrestling shyt

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
It’s been a while since I’ve posted one of these.

Anyway, AJ is actually kind of “meh” with this John storyline because she thinks it’s pretty unnecessary but they can’t shove her into the current divas storyline, so she will have to do with it for a bit.

Wade and Randalyn are not impressed with the current crop of FCW girls (looks-wise). Mayhaps they have better luck with this new divas casting call.

(Even though Randalyn technically isn’t supposed to care, anyway, since he has been trying to stay faithful to his wife and mistress, but being that he and his baby mama had a falling-out recently—which, knowing those two, I doubt will last long—maybe he’ll threaten to bang one of them to try to get her in line).
So apparently Randy says he is finally going to be turning heel in the future, which he is very happy about (though who the fukk knows, because WWE usually changes their plans 10000x before they actually end up doing something), but he is scared they might punish him for throwing a fit about turning heel by putting him in a storyline with AJ as a result.

He says he is not a fan of her “annoying teenage girl in heat” gimmick……which is sort of surprising, considering his real-life penchant for “teenage girls in heat.”
I usually don’t answer these questions because I get so many of them, but since I enjoy ruining people’s dreams…no, CM Punk and AJ have never had anything.

And he probably enjoyed their storyline far more than she did.
:ohhh:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Our baby's an incurable prankster:

@WWEAJLee
Once you start antiquing, you cannot stop antiquing. In other news, I am certainly going to die alone.

Oh, AJ, don't say that. With that last admission, you'd be the perfect woman for me. :to:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*sigh* If only I worked in the WWE.

‏@BigELangston
Don't worry, Miss AJ. I plan on awkwardly lurking in the background for years to come. #LifeInTheFriendZone

Miss AJ? This guy right here :lolbron:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big E seems to have same type of sense of humor AJ does. Pity he can't be that way on tv.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I guess this is further confirmation she's still single.

tumblr_mcmfgpTKQT1qkfxfn.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
*sigh* If only I worked in the WWE.

Miss AJ? This guy right here :lolbron:

funny

she acting Dolph girl, but often write to Biggie E :heh:

‏@BigELangston
"@WWEAJLee: @BigELangston You're like a sister to me." Does that mean we have to pillow fight and share undergarments?
@WWEAJLee
@BigELangston For the last time, I don't share my underwear, so please stop trying to steal it out of my luggage.

AJ have spiderman pants, so maybe Big E have Bane pants :russ:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Dolph and AJ have interacted on Twitter at all. They seem like complete opposites in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.