Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
A "ring rat" is basically the wrestling world's equivalent to a groupie. A girl who goes to wrestling shows in order to have sex with the wrestlers.

Sucks if that story is actually true. A lot of these guys do tend to sleep around often, it's almost like some sort of tradition. I also heard a rumor that she had a crush on Cena at one point. She was just setting herself up for heartbreak if that was the case. Cena is one of the worst offenders. I bet he's got another girl behind Nikki's back right now.

the worst rumor i ever heard :wtf:

About cena worst offenders. It is, you heard stories Mickie James/her fiance and Cena?
or what wrote Tayler Reks about Cena?

the worst part is that this idiot flirting with every diva

I hate him

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the worst rumor i ever heard :wtf:

About cena worst offenders. It is, you heard stories Mickie James/her fiance and Cena?
or what wrote Tayler Reks about Cena?

the worst part is that this idiot flirting with every diva

I hate him

Yep,heard it all. They should teach these girls coming in not to fall for Cena's BS. It will get you to the top, but as soon as he quits, you will right down back at the bottom.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
words Micki

"Hen Johnny Ace called me to fire me I asked him if this is why I'm getting fired," Doane recalls. "He told me we don’t have anything for you and depending on whether you choose to discuss this issue will determine on if your allowed to come back in the future."

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mftnrgo8zo1rmcqd5o1_400.gif

ibxHshTfPwEMDe.gif

iZqVgdCWVgeXT.gif

azm0f.gif

iVhLqrPAz54An.gif

tumblr_mg1kdfhXnM1rmcqd5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mfwzcl7lY41rmcqd5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfwxvxJw6p1rmcqd5o1_400.gif

tumblr_mezi0fdi111rkmkc5o1_250.gif

tumblr_mezi0fdi111rkmkc5o2_250.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yep,heard it all. They should teach these girls coming in not to fall for Cena's BS. It will get you to the top, but as soon as he quits, you will right down back at the bottom.

Actually, from another rumor I heard, it was actually RANDY ORTON who had the affair with Mickie, and Cena decided to take the wrap to cover RKO's ass. :leon:

If that's true, my hat is off to Cena. It also legit confirms how much that these two are BFFs in real life.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Actually, from another rumor I heard, it was actually RANDY ORTON who had the affair with Mickie, and Cena decided to take the wrap to cover RKO's ass. :leon:

If that's true, my hat is off to Cena. It also legit confirms how much that these two are BFFs in real life.

the first time I hear about this rumor :ohhh:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Maybe it was so:

AJ once said, When he wants to talk with someone about anime or video games tell ''where is Kofi'', so maybe baretta was jealous and arguing with her. AJ said enough and left him, and maybe that's why he called him ''a$$hole''

:manny:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maybe it was so:

AJ once said, When he wants to talk with someone about anime or video games tell ''where is Kofi'', so maybe baretta was jealous and arguing with her. AJ said enough and left him, and maybe that's why he called him ''a$$hole''

:manny:

Or it could be a sarcastic joke between buds :yeshrug:

From about all the accounts I've read upon, Kofi is one of the nicest guys in the back. So... :ehh:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

:ohhh:
I've seen more personal pics of Orton and Mickie together than Cena with any diva.

Status
Not open for further replies.