Status
Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@WWEAJLee
Just took a huge bite of a sandwich while calling someone. Person picked up earlier than anticipated. I then frantically spit out sandwich.

that's sweet honey and funny

tumblr_lgobjy3sw51qh7ut9o1_400.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I wish Maxine stayed. She would have been pushed to be the TOP heel of the diva's division right now, and AJ would have remained face. She was also easy on the eyes too :whew:

You know what i prefer AJ as hell, why? because if she would have been still Face we are still watched AJ/Cena storyline.

I think that you wouldn't like every week watched how Cena kiss AJ

normal_RAW_1017_Photo_069.jpg

normal_RAW_1018_Photo_123.jpg

In the begining i sick this storyline
family-guy-vomit.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
@HotYoungBriley

Remember on The Office when the little nerdy intern nobody liked somehow got a promotion and then he instantly went on a huge power trip?

I don't know why :manny:, but the more I think about it the more I suspect that is about AJ

Baretta RT this :birdman: little nerdy?

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
I don't know why :manny:, but the more I think about it the more I suspect that is about AJ

Baretta RT this :birdman: little nerdy?
Trent first sent it out, then deleted it and let Dolph's bro repost it so he could retweet it... :leostare:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
''Trent and AJ used to go out so I think hes taking shots at her and possibly exposing how she got her push. So she was a nerdy girl and nobody liked her in the company and then all of a sudden she got this push she must of done alot of ass kissing and possibly sucking too on Vince to get to where she is today.''

i find this on this site look and read WWE release Trent Baretta (POSSIBLY MORE TO COME) - Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums

90% motherfukker think that she stands behind his dismissal :pacspit:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what i prefer AJ as hell, why? because if she would have been still Face we are still watched AJ/Cena storyline.

I think that you wouldn't like every week watched how Cena kiss AJ

Not necessarily. They could have easily had her screw up Cena and kept her a tweener/face and just chalked it up to her being crazy, like in typical WWE fashion.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
A.J. ‏@WWEAJLee

"Watching Cowboy Bebop because I can't sleep. This show has the best quotes "An angel forced from Heaven has no choice but to become a demon"

She can't sleep and she's watching Cowboy Bebop. I wish I was beside her cuddling in bed and watching it together. *sigh* Story of my life:

33ve1c3.gif

:sadcam:I feel you breh and I just wanna say (as Christopher Daniels as James Storm) "Sorry about ya damn luck :youngsabo:"

Status
Not open for further replies.