Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A6A9ksmCMAEocPp.jpg

This is a picture of Brent Frost by the way(on the far left). The skateboarder.

Is she really supposed to be dating this dude? really? :rudy:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
The admin said she was single back in Nov. In all honesty, I don't see how she can keep bf who's outside the wrestling business at this point in time considering she is only off at about 1-2 times a week.

Co-sign. I think Kaitlyn tweeted something a few weeks ago about being home for the first time in a month and then she went back on the road after only 2 days at home. Sometimes I get bitter that I never made it out of the Indies and into WWE, but at the same time: no way would I want that road schedule. :scusthov:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
The admin said she was single back in Nov. In all honesty, I don't see how she can keep bf who's outside the wrestling business at this point in time considering she is only off at about 1-2 times a week.

You right, but how I would be her boyfriend i I would ride her everywhere

Now I understand that she will never be my :sadbron:
cry.gif

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
remember when kevin durant was supposedly trying to holla at AJ? :laugh:

but i bet matt black already talking shyt to brent on twitter and dude even know wtf a AJ lee is :laff:

LMFAO I actually did tweet him and told him to keep his ugly a$$ away from my beautiful thick legged geek goddess...or else what the SHIELD did to Ryback on Raw will be NOTHING compared to what I do to him. :merchant:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't believe what you read on the internet, but then again where's there smoke, there's usually fire. The guy is in his 40's, and looking at his twitter, seems like he's all over the place too and it seems to be no interaction between him and AJ. I don't even think they are following one another. AJ and Trent always tweeted each other back and forth.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
You can't believe what you read on the internet, but then again where's there smoke, there's usually fire. The guy is in his 40's, and looking at his twitter, seems like he's all over the place too and it seems to be no interaction between him and AJ. I don't even think they are following one another. AJ and Trent always tweeted each other back and forth.

fukk this we forget about this situation and let's enjoy new AJ pic :youngsabo:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish Maxine stayed. She would have been pushed to be the TOP heel of the diva's division right now, and AJ would have remained face. She was also easy on the eyes too :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.