tumblr_mgi0vzMPb41rkmkc5o2_250.gif
tumblr_mgi0vzMPb41rkmkc5o3_250.gif
tumblr_mgi0vzMPb41rkmkc5o4_250.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Not going to lie, I am somewhat curious as to what Trent would say if he were to do a shoot interview.

It seems like their break up may have been pretty bad. I mean watching the NXT video yesterday, she went over to him and kicked "dust" in his face. She didn't even have to do that. Plus she unfollowed him last month.

I also heard he supposedly said "Trust me, I know" in response to crowd chanting "AJ's crazy."

You know i read somewhere Jay like party and smoke joint, maybe that why she left him.
But Trent i don't know... she sent him birthday wishes, but he nothing didn't answer :leon:

Oh meybe he was jealous of her push.
look he never been big superstar WWE

@WWEAJLee

Kaitlyn and I have decided to now call ourselves the Chick Busters (until we think of something better or Baretta gets pissed)

about AJ?
@trentylocks
Remember on The Office when the little nerdy intern nobody liked somehow got a promotion and then he instantly went on a huge power trip?

@WWEAJLee

Unrequited love is the worst kind of pain. Except for shark bites. Shark bites probably hurt like a mother.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
today,but he delatet this tweet and now his RT from another person this same tweet

When I read Briley's tweet, the first thing that popped in my mind was AJ. I guess it was the words "little nerdy" that did it. He could be referring to anybody though. I would like to believe it isn't her. Plus, isn't she well liked amongst her peers?

Damn man, what goes on behind the cameras is more compelling than what goes on in front nowadays. I really want Trent to spill the details, but he seems like too much of a nice guy for that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.