tumblr_mgh9eiabmA1rby4mbo7_r1_250.gif

51881147_wtf_reaction_gif.gif

obrazek.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So nice to see AJ FINALLY get a TV pinfall win over Natalya after all those times of tapping to the Sharpshooter in 2011. :myman:

That's my baby... that's my AJ. :to:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let's see, Jay was released from TNA not too long after he broke up with AJ. Trent and AJ broke up last year and now he has been released.

Maybe our girl is not so innocent after all. Maybe art is imitating life. :ohhh:

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
So let's see, Jay was released from TNA not too long after he broke up with AJ. Trent and AJ broke up last year and now he has been released.

Maybe our girl is not so innocent after all. Maybe art is imitating life. :ohhh:

I dont think AJ was employed by TNA let alone had ties to have him released, and i dont think she had anything to do with Baretta being fired either, but you never know whats going on behind the scenes.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Just made some gifs from tonights Smackdown. Something tells me they already got made by someone else though but fukk it.
i5VLyft3OUo8u.gif

idW4ZAUNJgn7b.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think AJ was employed by TNA let alone had ties to have him released, and i dont think she had anything to do with Baretta being fired either, but you never know whats going on behind the scenes.

Oh I don't believe that she has anything to do with the releases. I was just poking some fun at the coincidence that both guys got laid off not too long after she called it quits with them. She definitely doesn't seem like the type of person to do such a thing and I don't think she has that type of pull anyway.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Oh I don't believe that she has anything to do with the releases. I was just poking some fun at the coincidence that both guys got laid off not too long after she called it quits with them. She definitely doesn't seem like the type of person to do such a thing and I don't think she has that type of pull anyway.

My bad :manny:

but damn it would be funny if she was on some dr evil type shyt

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad :manny:

but damn it would be funny if she was on some dr evil type shyt

Not going to lie, I am somewhat curious as to what Trent would say if he were to do a shoot interview.

It seems like their break up may have been pretty bad. I mean watching the NXT video yesterday, she went over to him and kicked "dust" in his face. She didn't even have to do that. Plus she unfollowed him last month.

I also heard he supposedly said "Trust me, I know" in response to crowd chanting "AJ's crazy."

Status
Not open for further replies.