Not open for further replies.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

That settles it. I'm moving to Tampa.

I can't handle it, Maize. Everyday she says something on that thing that makes my love grow more and more. It also gets more depressing when you realize the probability of having her is so low. I wish I had a fukking genie :to:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I can't handle it, Maize. Everyday she says something on that thing that makes my love grow more and more. It also gets more depressing when you realize the probability of having her is so low. I wish I had a fukking genie :to:

i+feel+your+pain+_090e60b768d10714c36e7accabbeafbc.jpg

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
I read somewhere ( i don't remember where ) that Stephenie Mcmahon is a big fan talent AJ and that why she got push
I read that, too. You can somehow tell from AJ's character now, Steph is trying to form it after her former character... :shaq:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like that she's practically a homebody. You won't catch her out at clubs, parties and shyt, but rather at home with her dogs and maybe playing some WWE'13 or Resident Evil. It would be great to spend nights playing a multiplayer game , laughing together and trying to mess each other up to get the win. Then afterwards, cuddle and make out. If this was a perfect world, I would be living that life right now.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
I like that she's practically a homebody. You won't catch her out at clubs, parties and shyt, but rather at home with her dogs and maybe playing some WWE'13 or Resident Evil. It would be great to spend nights playing a multiplayer game , laughing together and trying to mess each other up to get the win. Then afterwards, cuddle and make out. If this was a perfect world, I would be living that life right now.

passion.gif

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

heh, but you gotta go to wrestling school, then put yourself out there and somehow become good enough to get noticed or considered by the E. By the time you make it to the main roster, she'll probably already be retiring and settling down with some dude, most likely another wrestler.

Honestly, I would rather be a member of the creative team or crew. You can still be close to the stars, but you're mostly free of backstage politics, injuries, and general stress that comes with being a WWE superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.