Not open for further replies.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_mg76urj8Sa1rd2v8mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3nxijlXP1ra0wiko1_250.jpg

Look at that smile. Look at that smile gentlemen. Imagine coming home, walking through the door, and being greeted with that. You could have had the shyttiest of days, but once you see that smile, it would be like all that bad shyt never even happened and you know everything is gonna be alright :wow:

beautiful words

tumblr_mg6wjqPTQw1ri9fdpo1_500.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
''Toy Story 3 made me cry and I’m not ashamed of it. I’m playing Black and he’s playing White.''---@WWEAJLee

''I’m the chick that never combed her hair and wore sweats everyday and now I’m doing a bikini shoot. Weird. This will be awkward for everyone''---@WWEAJLee

''This week I got my 1st ticket, got bit by a spider, had to bring my dog to the ER, & got in my 1st car accident. I desperately need a hug.''---@WWEAJLee

I'm coming to you darling

tumblr_mcu1pqhrWz1r4fggfo6_400.gif

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
Raw Preview – Jan. 7, 2013

It was a sloppy New Year’s Eve for Dolph Ziggler last week when John Cena rained “slop” on The Showoff’s head from above, ruining Mr. Money in the Bank’s New Year’s Eve toast with AJ Lee. The one member of Dolph’s entourage to escape the brown bombing was Big E Langston, who was standing sentinel outside the ring when Cena let loose with his messy surprise. Seems fitting that Dolph will want to get Cena back for embarrassing him, and who better to send after the 10-time WWE Champion than the muscleman who’s laid him out multiple times already?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
excerpt from an interview with Barbie Blank Kelly Kelly

''he company released you when seemingly it became apparent that you were unwilling to sign a contract renewal that didn’t come with a lighter schedule. They then tried to quickly erase you from WWE as best as they can, probably in large part because they are insecure about the possibility of you going to TNA.

Ever since you first left for vacation, or could even go back further to when the title was taken away, the division has been in a tailspin. Its essentially just endlessly giving AJ outlandish things and tons of high profile angles while barely wrestling.''

''Lets talk AJ. This is a girl who seems to be benefiting from massive politics of a backstage relationship. They have given her numerous main event involvment. They have given her a massive amount of top of the hour segments. A massive amount of backstage segments. And paired her with various main eventers.

The next step seems to be endlessly giving her the title in attempts to build her credibility.

Now lets compare to you. Despite being highly popular, highly marketable, heavily relied on as a wrestler for years, you have basically been given almost zero creative support in your career. As well as having to wait 5 years for the title. Despite all of that and largely being held down your popularity held strong.

How much does it irk you that AJ is being given the sun and moon creatively because of politics and you were given basically nothing? Everything you touched turned to gold and if they would have done things such as an angle with John Cena it would have been huge. Not to mention things like love triangles, heel boyfriend/ face girlfriend angle, and so on.''

19. In interviews AJ seems to take some veiled shots at you to try to put herself over and appeal to Internet marks. Constantly putting over that shes different than the typical Diva and not so much about looks, paid dues etc.

Does it irritate you that she attempts to bash you when she hasn't wrestled anything resembling a full schedule despite being the same age as you when you did it for years. And secondly her character which she tries to put over as pure geek is actually highly sexually charged and has had numerous onscreen kisses with various Superstars and you have not even had one.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This coming from Kelly Kelly who was a cum rag for the entire roster? :laugh:

AJ was receiving her push while she was still with Trent. Cena is dating a Bella. Punk is dating Lita. There is no "backstage benefit"... AJ has some talent, Kelly had nothing..

I would have asked Kelly how it felt to suck off numerous wrestlers for little pay and still go nowhere :myman:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
When did AJ ever take "veiled shots" at Kelly? :what: This interviewer sounds like they're just sucking up to kelly and doesnt like AJ. shytty mark journalism.

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
From April fan site ( admin knows her personally )

&#8207 @Ajeanetteorg

What the heck is going on atm? Got a few mentions with "Barbie got insulted by AJ".

&#8207 @Ajeanetteorg

AJ hasn't mentioned Barbie in any sense so what's up with the hate?

@thecodyl

@Ajeanetteorg Does AJ really seem like the type to insult someone (off-screen)?

&#8207 @Ajeanetteorg

@thecodyl Not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
Talented wrestler gets pushed
shytgodawful wrestler gets nothing.

Funny how things work.

Brad Maddox

General Supervising Manager of Monday Night RAW
Daps
How did Barbie respond?
Exactly what I was thinking when I read those dumbass "questions"! Where can I find that full interview? Nobody's gonna get away with talking trash about my AJ! :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.