Status
Not open for further replies.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What sucked real bad was when I was at the Hell in a Cell PPV...I knew she was in the building but they never used her on the show....we were in the same building and I never got to see her. I know this is going to sound arrogant but I just know for a fact that if she and I can meet, she will like me and I will have a chance. I JUST KNOW IT.

:stopitslime: :dead:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
rarely do i watch wrestling but when I do i always hope to catch a glimpse of her.

She was looking so nimble on Smackdown this week. My goodness. She could make any man fall in love. I'm convinced.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What sucked real bad was when I was at the Hell in a Cell PPV...I knew she was in the building but they never used her on the show....we were in the same building and I never got to see her. I know this is going to sound arrogant but I just know for a fact that if she and I can meet, she will like me and I will have a chance. I JUST KNOW IT.

Better set your sights on Tampa, breh.

AJ seems very approachable that's part of her appeal. I know if I met her we would probably get a good convo going since we're into the same stuff. However, It would be hard to strike up an relationship at this stage of her career where she's on the road for most of the year. You pretty much have to be in the business at this point for anything serious to possibly happen.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and I admit I'm kinda curious as to who's the next wrestler she's gonna hook up with off-screen. Who are the possible candidates? Maddox? Rollins? Xavier Woods seems like a good bet as he's a big geek like Barreta was.

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC

good to have confidence, but nah chill bro :lolbron:

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
tumblr_m19gi8m3r31qfgvjg

tumblr_m19gafIhTh1qfgvjg

tumblr_m6pkfjrPZE1rnzbx2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m4sv6kZsWE1rnjfjfo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.