tumblr_mfbkwtO2ze1r6v2bdo4_250.gif

tumblr_mfcs8baJzQ1r9k82fo1_1280.jpg

:leostare:.....................Matt?

turek44

The Gunner
Daps
Reppin
Jelenia Góra, Poland
"Every time a chapter closes, I keep thinking it's over," says Lee, who oftentimes skips to the ring, an expression of youth that counterbalances the testosterone-driven environment around her. "I'm grateful and prepared for it to be the end of the road, and for me to disappear or something. But I don't, and then something really cool happens. So I'm going to keep that attitude, because it seems to be working."

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
"Every time a chapter closes, I keep thinking it's over," says Lee, who oftentimes skips to the ring, an expression of youth that counterbalances the testosterone-driven environment around her. "I'm grateful and prepared for it to be the end of the road, and for me to disappear or something. But I don't, and then something really cool happens. So I'm going to keep that attitude, because it seems to be working."

She ain't going anywhere. WWE knows they have a gold mine in AJ if they play their cards right. She gonna be the most famous and successful diva of all time.
:win:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least she is aware of how things work in the 'E. You can be on top one year and then the next you can be fighting to get just a miniscule amount of screentime. Your status is like the stock market in that world.

Breh, that quote came from my hometown paper, The Detroit News: WWE's AJ Lee powerslams the 'Diva' mold | The Detroit News | detroitnews.com

So she's gonna be in Detroit for the Holiday Tour on the 26th, huh? I'm so saddened that my broke ass doesn't have any dough to get tickets, just to witness my baby in action. :to: :sadbron:

That's the worst breh. Knowing she's in your town and breathing the same air, but you can't see her. I hope I get a chance if/when they come this way, but I'm short on cash too :to:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
At least she is aware of how things work in the 'E. You can be on top one year and then the next you can be fighting to get just a miniscule amount of screentime. Your status is like the stock market in that world.

That's the worst breh. Knowing she's in your town and breathing the same air, but you can't see her. I hope I get a chance if/when they come this way, but I'm short on cash too :to:

What sucked real bad was when I was at the Hell in a Cell PPV...I knew she was in the building but they never used her on the show....we were in the same building and I never got to see her. I know this is going to sound arrogant but I just know for a fact that if she and I can meet, she will like me and I will have a chance. I JUST KNOW IT.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What sucked real bad was when I was at the Hell in a Cell PPV...I knew she was in the building but they never used her on the show....we were in the same building and I never got to see her. I know this is going to sound arrogant but I just know for a fact that if she and I can meet, she will like me and I will have a chance. I JUST KNOW IT.
Breh no offense but you wouldn't happen to own a large cache of weapons?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE has released the number of votes that were tallied for the Slammy Awards that took place this past week. Here are the numbers, courtesy of Arda Ocal and The Baltimore Sun:Monday votes totaled over 583,000 individual votes. The most votes are recorded below:1.Kiss of the Year = 95,5812. Superstar of the Year = 93,8053. LOL Moment of the Year = 81,1314. Trending Now Award = 74,3865. Match of the Year = 70,568

AJ RUNS Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.