Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
I was beyond f*ckin pi$$ed when she was hooked up with Cena. I'd prefer to see her on screen with Punk since I'm such a huge Punk mark and I think her, Punk, and The Shield all being with Heyman would be a kick a$$ group. Like an nWo for the new generation. But if they are gonna put her with anybody other than Punk, I'm cool with it being Ziggler. I like Mr Ziggles. Of course, I would prefer that she be my woman but since that aint happening...I'm ok with Ziggler. Like I said before: 'ANYBODY BUT CENA!!!"

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't lying when I said she had the look of a future adoring mother. Dammit, man! Why can't a normal shmuck like me have a chance of landing a woman as perfect as her?! :why: :to: :sadcam: :sadbron:

I know man! I feel like a hungry dog that has a huge, thick, juicy piece of steak hanging in front of him that he can't reach, and that steak , in this case, is AJ.

Why must life be so cruel?

tcBXy.gif

Matt Black

Banned
Daps
I wrote this letter and sent it to her via the WWE "fan mail" address that I found online. I included a pic of myself, as well as my phone number and e-mail address. Maybe she will respond, maybe she wont. But you never know unless you try....

Dear AJ,

Oh my little Geek Goddess, how I wish there was some way for us to meet. A way for me to look into your eyes and tell you this face to face: I want you here with me, if only for one night. I live day to day thinking of you. I picture in my mind everything about you, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep I dream that you're firm, naked body is next to me and I can feel your young, olive skin underneath my hand. I dream of running my hands through your beautiful brown hair, down your back, and over every part of your firm, young backside. I want to share my insatiable desire with you.

How can I get close to you? I'm too shy to talk to you; so at this moment it feels safer to watch you from afar with no rejections. You have taken up residence in my heart. I want so badly for you to tell me everything I want to hear but you won't. I want you to tell me that you want me, but you won't. Every time I think of you I can feel the butterflies fluttering inside me. You don't notice me or the way I look at you; maybe it's 'cause you only see me as a fan and nothing more, but when I look at you, nothing can turn my eyes away.

At night I lay in bed and dream of you coming to my door, grabbing me in your muscular arms and kissing me. I dream of you and me lying side by side; running my hands down your supple chest, across your firm stomach ... feeling every inch of your chiseled abdominal muscles with my fingers. I imagine kissing you all over your amazing body. Whispering in your ear how badly I want you. I want you to hold me close and I want to hear your voice as you are in the throws of uncontrollable passion and pleasure. I imagine your muscular thighs wrapped around me. I fantasize of looking into your gorgeous brown eyes as I release my passion all over your firm round chest. And every time we touch; we would feel like we were the only two in existence. As we lay there, I would beg you to make love to me over and over.

But, as I sit here watching Smackdown fade to black, my heart sinks with it. My pain is my entire fault; when will I learn? You would never want me. I'm not perfect, handsome, or anyone important. I’m no 10 time WWE Champion or Money in the Bank winner. I have to let the dream of you and me go, for I am a man with an unrequited crush.

Yours Always and Forever,

Matt Black

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I wrote this letter and sent it to her via the WWE "fan mail" address that I found online. I included a pic of myself, as well as my phone number and e-mail address. Maybe she will respond, maybe she wont. But you never know unless you try....

Dear AJ,

Oh my little Geek Goddess, how I wish there was some way for us to meet. A way for me to look into your eyes and tell you this face to face: I want you here with me, if only for one night. I live day to day thinking of you. I picture in my mind everything about you, as if you were really here beside me. When I fall asleep I dream that you're firm, naked body is next to me and I can feel your young, olive skin underneath my hand. I dream of running my hands through your beautiful brown hair, down your back, and over every part of your firm, young backside. I want to share my insatiable desire with you.

How can I get close to you? I'm too shy to talk to you; so at this moment it feels safer to watch you from afar with no rejections. You have taken up residence in my heart. I want so badly for you to tell me everything I want to hear but you won't. I want you to tell me that you want me, but you won't. Every time I think of you I can feel the butterflies fluttering inside me. You don't notice me or the way I look at you; maybe it's 'cause you only see me as a fan and nothing more, but when I look at you, nothing can turn my eyes away.

At night I lay in bed and dream of you coming to my door, grabbing me in your muscular arms and kissing me. I dream of you and me lying side by side; running my hands down your supple chest, across your firm stomach ... feeling every inch of your chiseled abdominal muscles with my fingers. I imagine kissing you all over your amazing body. Whispering in your ear how badly I want you. I want you to hold me close and I want to hear your voice as you are in the throws of uncontrollable passion and pleasure. I imagine your muscular thighs wrapped around me. I fantasize of looking into your gorgeous brown eyes as I release my passion all over your firm round chest. And every time we touch; we would feel like we were the only two in existence. As we lay there, I would beg you to make love to me over and over.

But, as I sit here watching Smackdown fade to black, my heart sinks with it. My pain is my entire fault; when will I learn? You would never want me. I'm not perfect, handsome, or anyone important. I’m no 10 time WWE Champion or Money in the Bank winner. I have to let the dream of you and me go, for I am a man with an unrequited crush.

Yours Always and Forever,

Matt Black

2ywu9i0.jpg

:laff: :laff: What the fukk did i just read?

wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.