Reppin
Watching
ivtlEOB55A8xY.gif

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
- Before making her debut as a WWE Diva, April made a few appearances in WWE through fan videos! She is shown lining up for Wrestlemania XX tickets in one, and she even got filmed meeting her idol, Lita!

- AJ is an avid Chuck Norris fan. Her favourite show is Walker Texas Ranger.

- April actively donates and supports the Humane Society- she adopted her dogs from there.

- AJ & her best friend, Kaitlyn, have joint custody over a unicorn-looking-horse toy.

- AJ has a cupboard dedicated completely to her many pairs of Chuck Taylor shoes, which include a pair of epic Wonder Woman chucks!

- It took less than two years from her wrestling debut to get a WWE contract (April debuted in September 2007 & got a contract in July 2009). AJ is the first homegrown WSU talent to be signed by WWE.

- AJ is the first Grand Slam FCW Divas Champion- this means she’s won both the Queen of Florida crown & FCW Divas Championship!

Valentines Day is the worst. Hey here’s a pink heart shaped box of candy. Why don’t you just get me a card that says “Hey you have ovaries.” Not all chicks like flowers. Love should be shown all year round, not one day, and not through a pink teddy bear that sings “Love Machine.” --- @WWEAJLee

:wow::noah:

This woman is essentially perfect. And she wouldn't have to worry about getting love only on days like Valentine's. I'd show her love all day, every day, 24/7, 365. And it would be simple things, too. Whether it be soothing foot massages after a long hard day, or making her breakfast on a random morning in July, or taking her the mall just for the hell of it. Too bad it's not a realistic possibility for me. :to:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps

This woman is essentially perfect. And she wouldn't have to worry about getting love only on days like Valentine's. I'd show her love all day, every day, 24/7, 365. And it would be simple things, too. Whether it be soothing foot massages after a long hard day, or making her breakfast on a random morning in July, or taking her the mall just for the hell of it. Too bad it's not a realistic possibility for me. :to:

I feel your pain bro....:sadbron:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Seriously, it makes me sick she's not mine and probably won't ever will be. If someone were to ask me right now if I could pick one person to spend the rest of my life with I would say her name without ANY hesitation. I can't even look at another girl right now without thinking "she's good, but she's not AJ". Man, it hurts. The guy who scores her and becomes her husband will be the luckiest b*stard on Earth. I just wish it was me *sigh*

2d8616f4.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Seriously, it makes me sick she's not mine and probably won't ever will be. If someone were to ask me right now if I could pick one person to spend the rest of my life with I would say her name without ANY hesitation. I can't even look at another girl right now without thinking "she's good, but she's not AJ". Man, it hurts. The guy who scores her and becomes her husband will be the luckiest b*stard on Earth. I just wish it was me *sigh*

2d8616f4.gif

:whoa:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

2d8616f4.gif

:eyy:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps

2d8616f4.gif

I'm the same way man...I love my girlfriend very much. We been together for about 2 years, she is beautiful, sweet, sexy...but she is no AJ. I can't get AJ off my mind. I think about her 24/7. When me and my girlfriend make love, it's AJ that I'm thinking about. I would do ANYTHING for just one night with AJ. We don't even have to have sex, I would love to just lay next to her in bed and smell her hair. Something as simple as that would make me the happiest guy in the world.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

2d8616f4.gif

AJ is sexy as shyt, and I'd definitely wife her up without hesitation (even if she'd been smutted by the whole WWE locker room, which she probably has), but calm the fukk down, nikka. There are other suitable pieces of ass out there.

Like Kaitlyn. :shaq:

Matt Black

Banned
Daps

AJ is sexy as shyt, and I'd definitely wife her up without hesitation (even if she'd been smutted by the whole WWE locker room, which she probably has), but calm the fukk down, nikka. There are other suitable pieces of ass out there.

Kaitlyn is hot...and I admit that I have fapped like crazy to her thick @$$ thighs....but she is no AJ.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm the same way man...I love my girlfriend very much. We been together for about 2 years, she is beautiful, sweet, sexy...but she is no AJ. I can't get AJ off my mind. I think about her 24/7. When me and my girlfriend make love, it's AJ that I'm thinking about. I would do ANYTHING for just one night with AJ. We don't even have to have sex, I would love to just lay next to her in bed and smell her hair. Something as simple as that would make me the happiest guy in the world.

:laff::deadmanny: you sir are too much to be true. :salute:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know, but I can't help it, man. I got it bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.