AJ Griffin retiring because he thinks the rapture is coming?

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Mental illness being a 'savage' crib or gangster that shoots and kills other black men who wear a 'wrong' color. No job, no prospects. Just raging lunatics who's entire personality is hating other black people. No one can enter your 'territory' if they're black. White boys, policemen come and do as they please but black people better wear red or know a gang sigb. But around here it's called being a 'real one'.

Mental illness is 40 year old fathering 3 kids with 3 different women but still so self involved and hedonistic he can spend a whole week partying and 'balling' without talking to a single of of his kids. Still persuing more women amd living like it's all about him. Around here it's called being a 'high value man', coz "these hoes deserve less", riiiiight.

I'm not a very religious man myself but I wouldn't take y'alls life advice if I was homeless.

At least this young man is not hurting anyone but insecure degerates.
Good post till you got here. Umm, being a man, yeah, life is all about 'you'. It's one of the great blessings when you're born with a sack and not a slit.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I understand, I wouldn't want my last moments televised either... just imagine being in a game mid-hesi and then *poof* ball bouncing and jersey and shorts just fall to the ground and you just gone. I'd rather be on my couch playing 2K and disappearing in private. :yeshrug:

:troll:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Got released? fukk him. Hope NBA doesn't hire him back even if he wants to.

A disrespect to other basketball players who worked extremely hard to even have a chance to make it there. And he;s got pops who more than likely helped him get to NBA from a decent NBA draft spot.

NBA is the ultimate dream job for the hoopers. Imagine you're somebody who works on special video effects and you are hired to work on Spielberg film and you say "nah bruh, I've met these fukkin tree huggers and we decided to get far away from this place and start a new civilization"

just stupid

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Good for this young man. With all that is going on in the world, you don't want to be without Jesus. If you want to take the risk of being left behind, well, ok, can't do anything for you..

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Is this an admission the lord made a mistake giving him athleticism and talent? Wouldn't it have been inspired to use their stardom and platform as an instrument their faith?? Naw, he has to prepare for an event Christians have been stating "is happening soon" since the time of Emperor Nero, lol. I love it and hopefully more religious fiends use this as inspiration to retire from life and meet their heavenly father.