AJ Griffin retiring because he thinks the rapture is coming?

Daps

49LJyBgs_400x400.jpg

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Doesn’t the Bible say no one knows when the rapture is coming? And if he’s a Christian why would he stop playing?:dahell:

He would just disappear and go to heaven when the rapture happens.
There's nothing wrong with stepping away from the game due to religious regions, it's a game not an obligation.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Something really strange about people like that and I feel bad saying it. I understand being religious but like how is that your entire personality…?
Consider this, sports is literally the same way, think about it, look how big some of these arenas are for people to come congregate to worship and praise a few men on a court or field

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There's nothing wrong with stepping away from the game due to religious regions, it's a game not an obligation.

it's a job that pays more than the vast majority of the world population will ever earn in their lifetime and i'm sure he could tangibly help his family more with that job than his next venture.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is mental illness

Nothing wrong with being a Christian follower, but he's clearly in that cult following scam territory where they try to scare people into obeying bunch of cult following rules and if someone decides to leave that cult they start harassing and doing all that crap. He most likely got told "either us, or NBA"

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
it's a job that pays more than the vast majority of the world population will ever earn in their lifetime and i'm sure he could tangibly help his family more with that job than his next venture.
But it's not the only job, he shouldn't be enslaved to it just because it pays a lot, he could play in another leauge in the world or leverage what he's earned already into something else, that kind of mindset is how players wreck themselves during their career and have absolutely no idea what to really do with themselves once they retire

mag357

Superstar
Daps
But it's not the only job, he shouldn't be enslaved to it just because it pays a lot, he could play in another leauge in the world or leverage what he's earned already into something else, that kind of mindset is how players wreck themselves during their career and have absolutely no idea what to really do with themselves once they retire

Look at the responses in this thread.
This is how I know people would suck a dikk for money

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The world has been through harsher times
This is what people fail to grasp.

The Black/Bubonic Plague killed off between 75 and 200 million people in only a few years (1347-1352). I'm pretty sure those folks thought it was the end of the world then, too (crazy thing is, nowadays antibiotics would take care of it right away).