AJ Gray goes in on Wrestling Twitter following blowback for pointing out lack of Diversity

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It already has. Master P and Westside Gunn bought House Of Glory Wrestling - an indie based in Queens - last year. The majority of their roster and the talent they bring in is Black or Latino.

It's the promotion that trained Private Party.

If not for the pandemic, they would probably have been running shows since then. Nothing huge to start, but they would likely have been getting buzzed about

Cool we have to support them and in turn they have to make sure they are top notch and clean with storyline and wrestlers and wrestlers looks has to be different and unique as the minority we have to strive to be different but great and unique...

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I was seeing some of this last night and he’s not wrong at all. I noticed when corona first hit, it’s like every jobber I saw (in the WWE as well) was black, literally every single one, and I don’t feel like that was a coincidence at all. There’s this one dude Denzel Dejournette that’s like 6’2” 260 and getting mopped up like he’s the size of Marko Stunt. That makes no sense.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I wonder if any of this is why they decided to make Scorpio a singles wrestler and push Sonny.

They were hinting as giving Scorpio a singles run since last year but never pulled the trigger. Sonny was working on a degree last year and training with QT.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

Who is he referring to? I assume Keith Lee, Sasha and Ricochet for 1, 3, and 4, but what about best technical wrestler and best manager? I ain't watched in a long while

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Probably Fred Yehi & MVP

I assumed it was Gresham and MVP,

It just goes to show how many Black wrestlers there are out there right now.

Also - the fact that Fred Yehi hasn't been picked up by a major company is fukkING CRIMINAL

Last edited:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I was with him until he started trying to say that S.D. Jones and Koko B. Ware weren't jobbers and were being unfairly compared to fukking Jerry Flynn of all people (I think people should check out Koko's Memphis work, including one of the best and most brutal squashes of all time, but he WAS a jobber and I guarantee more people care about him than fukking Jerry Flynn)

Should AEW be pushing more minority talent? Sure. Is the industry racist as fukk? Absolutely. But dude decided to water down the 5 good tweets he had on this topic by making some ridiculous claims.

Like, changing your style so you're not working like an unsafe botcher who was always hurt is somehow racist? :wtf: Come on, don't fukk up the legitimate points you have by overstating the case.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na. YOU have to do that cuz it don’t hit right coming from me and people gonna make it a distraction and dilute the purpose of this thread and your intentions.

My only minor clue is look as some of the folks that love to attempt to come for me:hubie:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I was seeing some of this last night and he’s not wrong at all. I noticed when corona first hit, it’s like every jobber I saw (in the WWE as well) was black, literally every single one, and I don’t feel like that was a coincidence at all. There’s this one dude Denzel Dejournette that’s like 6’2” 260 and getting mopped up like he’s the size of Marko Stunt. That makes no sense.

Idk if that’s the same guy you’re referring to but one of those brehs towered over Johnny Gargano yet got jobbed out, fukking ridiculous :mjlol: