AJ Dybantsa is the NEXT one

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I like Dybantsa a lot dude been getting hype for quite awhile now.

Two European players to look out for, both Doncic clones, 6'6 PG's with serious court vision and scoring skills and playing in pro leagues but getting no hype:

Crazy thing is, they both play defense.

Personally, these next few drafts are really going to answer the question of our youth hoop programs. We have some really highly-touted prospects while Europe got some incredible talents nobody has heard of that'll seek out the NBA at the same time. This is basically some Rocky IV shyt.

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I like Dybantsa a lot dude been getting hype for quite awhile now.

Two European players to look out for, both Doncic clones, 6'6 PG's with serious court vision and scoring skills and playing in pro leagues but getting no hype:

Crazy thing is, they both play defense.

Personally, these next few drafts are really going to answer the question of our youth hoop programs. We have some really highly-touted prospects while Europe got some incredible talents nobody has heard of that'll seek out the NBA at the same time. This is basically some Rocky IV shyt.

Neoklis was on my radar. I know a few college programs reached out to try to get him to come over.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Neoklis was on my radar. I know a few college programs reached out to try to get him to come over.
Yeah, Harper, Avdalas and Jakucionis are my favorite guards the next few years. Tall point guards with savvy games and high BBIQ.

Whoever lands them will have no questions who runs the point the next decade for their team.

Jakucionis was giving Traore baskets, but was up against a stacked team:

What's great about Harper is that he's a tank. Dude may very well be 6'7 240 lbs. Not a lot of guards will be able to do much about that.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yeah, Harper, Avdalas and Jakucionis are my favorite guards the next few years. Tall point guards with savvy games and high BBIQ.
Harper and Ace Bailey are being overshadowed by Flagg and Dybantsa but they have the potential to be top NBA players as well.

If Bailey keeps bulking up and working on his handle then he's gona be really special.