Ain't nothing worse than buying some candles that don't even smell // UPDATE! Official Candle Making Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
UPDATE!! I nearly quit but fukk that bullshyt. Discovered a DOPE winter mix I call "Yellow Snow". Yesterday I made:

• "Ninja Turtle" -- Bergamot × Cypress
  • "Breath Mints" -- Basil × Peppermint... I couldn't think of a clever name.

Today I'm making a big ass jar of "Space Cookies" -- that's Snickerdoodle × Patchouli :gladbron:

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I like the candles that smell like fresh cut grass
I tend to like more earthy scents myself. A lot more masculine. I bought this 90 pack and I gotta get rid of them somehow tho :whistle: discovered some good matches along the way, otherwise I'm just burning shyt and perfecting the craft :smugdraper:

• Dap
Reactions: P90

P90

Automatic Ultra Reflex
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk where I’m from / Bahston where I’m at
I tend to like more earthy scents myself. A lot more masculine. I bought this 90 pack and I gotta get rid of them somehow tho :whistle: discovered some good matches along the way, otherwise I'm just burning shyt and perfecting the craft :smugdraper:
Earthen a good descriptor for those type scents like grass or wet soil type

Some creative shyt right there, salute breh :salute:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :krs:
Took a break during the holidays. I realized during the last batch that beeswax is just way too tough :jbhmm: That melting point is something else. It needs to be tamed... i HATED the soy wax candles that started this thread but they're just bullshyt. You can get a good scent of soy if you do it right and I caught that with aome purchases during the break.

So now I'm mixing beeswax and soywax. Starting with 50/50 and then I'll try 60/40, etc.

Today's scents:
"Surfboard" (No Beyonce) -- Ocean Breeze and Bamboo
"Hydrate" -- Cucumber Melon and Peppermint