Ain't nothing worse than buying some candles that don't even smell // UPDATE! Official Candle Making Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
YES cotdammit I LOVE CANDLES :martin: to the point of considering making my own cause the shyts get expensive and brands are hit or miss.

Like these punk muhfukkas I bought on sale over the weekend...
68753fa651f6d05535f5c695939ac226.jpg

^^ This bytch has been burning since this morning and I can't smell a thing. TRASH :pacspit: soy wax is TRASH :camby:
41fMpTJclOL._AC_SY445_.jpg

^^ You can smell this shyt a couple a feet away if you take the top off, but burn that shyt if you want to :trash: :hhh:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are trash! I had the last pic u posted. U get it from Walgreens? Truthfully, if they aren’t $20 and up, it’s not worth it

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
YES cotdammit I LOVE CANDLES :martin: to the point of considering making my own cause the shyts get expensive and brands are hit or miss.

just don't tell women you make candles cause that shyt sound lowkey :dame:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Stop being cheap, take your candles to the ear, nose, and throat department of your local hospital

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
:camby: self-sufficiency ain't :dame:

I'm planning on learning cold press soapmaking and crochet, when SHTF and there's no stores, mf's gone need to wash their ass and stay warm :ufdup:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Those are trash! I had the last pic u posted. U get it from Walgreens? Truthfully, if they aren’t $20 and up, it’s not worth it
Yeah :snoop: I'm still tryna burn em down and recycle the jars but that soy wax is so slow :upsetfavre:
I smoke :manny: aint like I'm finna sell em.

At least I don't think :dame:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Okay I see now that how you burn soy wax matters. I lit that same joint and put it over a candle warmer cause the melt was all lopsided... now it's smelling HEAVENLY in here :ahh: The flame alone ain't enough.

Just had to pass on that game :ehh:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay I see now that how you burn soy wax matters. I lit that same joint and put it over a candle warmer cause the melt was all lopsided... now it's smelling HEAVENLY in here :ahh: The flame alone ain't enough.

Just had to pass on that game :ehh:
I’ll try it… just had too many bad experiences with those candles so I stuck to the $20 and up. But I’ll give these a go again. Appreciate it