Ain't it crazy how artists can have no talent at all & be a star these days?

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
True, no question.
But in recent years, it's been more of an increase of the non talented artists getting more and more shine than the artists who actually have talent.
Labels politics with radio etc also the age of social media helped as well and the fact that everyone can record music.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
U got the screename A Tribe Called Quest but the shyt that u big up and hype up is the complete opposite of everything a group like Tribe contributed to hip hop
With the internet, shyt ain't really underground, cause who ain't got a computer and everything is a click away from being heard
It ain't like it was in 1998, 97, 99', 2000.
shyt is different now, the underground is online, not really word of mouth, it's word of a tweet aka the world wide web out this bytch
What I'm saying is, everybody got a computer and is connected online, nothing is "underground" about music today
U talking bout an era I came from and lived, my nikka.
Did you listen to that song, how would ATCQ hate on that ... I posted real hip hop for you

WestS1de

My life was ugly... then I got money
Daps
Reppin
THE BIG BAD WESTSIDE
Sign of the times... they tried playing one of 69 songs in Pomona. Had people saying fukk 69 the DJ had to turn that shyt off. I'll never understand this new generation of skinny Jean's nonsense rap