AI got me nervous....gonna take away so many people's careers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's a dangerous ploy..when something goes wrong..especially to kids...it's not gonna be a game.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Not really. Younger generations believe older generations got played by big corporations for working hard for low wages. Younger generations are protesting hard work and going a different direction than previous generations. They also don't want to go through that climb to making a living wages, they want that sh*t the day they graduate H.S and College. A.I was going to happen, but I believe the recent changes in workforce availability put the progress in high gear.
What direction is the younger gen going in?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Not really. Younger generations believe older generations got played by big corporations for working hard for low wages. Younger generations are protesting hard work and going a different direction than previous generations. They also don't want to go through that climb to making a living wages, they want that sh*t the day they graduate H.S and College. A.I was going to happen, but I believe the recent changes in workforce availability put the progress in high gear.
nikka stop replying to me with a paragraph full of big ass words I don’t understand shyt you just said clown

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:ohhh::sadcam: prediction or evidence?
Predictions. I'm usually right. The key is to not limit your majors to a very specified field because now you're put in a box that you can't get out of.

If you're in marketing, go for the Masters.

If you're in graphic design....then you're kinda fuçked unless you're grandfathered into a company or working contracts or owning an LLC where you work for yourself because small business owners will not utilize AI.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp time to learn a trade. A.I still can’t take over the the bronze and brimstone jobs. Or it will be awhile before it does.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm worried about the black community. shyt been on demon time in most majority black cities since covid and retail/service and office type jobs disappearing will disproportionately affect black workers imo. We don't have the unity or the cultural focus on education to survive a A.I apocalypse. On top of that if shyt hits the fan we will be the scapegoat the asians, latinos, and whites blame for all of their problems

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm worried about the black community. shyt been on demon time in most majority black cities since covid and retail/service and office type jobs disappearing will disproportionately affect black workers imo. We don't have the unity or the cultural focus on education to survive a A.I apocalypse. On top of that if shyt hits the fan we will be the scapegoat the asians, latinos, and whites blame for all of their problems
Black Americans will be a rare breed eventually. FBA lineage will either be breeded out and black immigrants from Africa or Caribbean will increase the black population in America but even that will be controlled. This is why the reparations conversations are happening the FBA population is getting smaller along with the whites.