Ahsoka | Disney+ | August 23rd 2023 | starring Rosario Dawson

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Season finale left to many questions unanswered, no Baylan at all. Its also apparent that disney needs to hire legit fight choreographers and make these fight scenes better. At no point was I worried about any of the crew, the night troopers were just as dumb and useless as storm troopers. Are they ever going to do anything other than point guns out in the open and shoot?

The series had more positives than negatives but still has too many tired out cliches that are eye rolling imo. I dont think this will bring in new viewers just yet. 3/5.

Even though I like this show, and even though Mon Mothma is in both shows, its kind of hard for my mind to accept that Andor and Ashoka take place in the same universe within the same decade.

The Empire in Andor seems like this unbelievably oppressive force. Most of the Imperial Remnant troopers in the Filoni shows are just video game enemies to help the main characters get in their quota of action scenes.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
a8f54dc6832c390c18471e41014256b5.jpg
Titular :shaq:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finally finished the season. Solid entry. Couple scenes that really had me smiling.
Big budgets and Attractive females doing cosplay isn't what I want out of scifi.

But I'll take it, on the Star Trek side of things, every episode of Strange New Worlds is a cosplay minstrel (non racial) show, there was even singing!!

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Would have a 25 year old Rosario Dawson worked?
Just needs better writing. Hollywood is at a stage right now where they think audiences wants female heroes to be stoic and hard. like a dude
Being a bit more girly at times is appreciated by both male and female audience. but writers think that is catering to men