Agree or disagree, Tisha Campbell in the 90’s is the goat redbone?

Agree or disagree, Tisha Campbell in the 90’s is the goat redbone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
matter of fact I'm leaving these complexion threads alone, cuz Black people come in so many varieties of skin color it's not even funny, I was just naming the basic three descriptions of our skin color that used to be used until not too long ago

OP Tisha was a fine light-skin woman and if the other posters said u keep makin threads about her do your thing, we all have our preferences but you def got it bad for her...but what Black person didn't have a thing for her, including myself lol

at least this isn't a yet another pawg thread on the coli, lmao

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She looks like she could be his daughter breh:manny:
tisha-campbell-during-the-2000-radio-music-awards-at-the-aladdin-in-picture-id104886361

hawthorne-james-and-kim-porter-during-behind-the-scenes-of-the-movie-picture-id112440058

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Ain’t nobody said Nia Long was light skin. Red bone is not light skin.

Yellow bone is light skin.

And you talking about Nia Long being brown skin. :gucci:

Vivica Fox and Gabriel Union are brown skin. Tichina Arnold is brown skin.

Not no damn Nia Long.

81b9c5d25c9af13de6a43b107f0531f4.jpg

Y’all nikkas need to take a black skin classification course.:mjlol:

these women are dark skinned. nia long is damn near my exact skin tone (I might be just a little lighter) and I'm unambiguously brown skinned.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
this is the difference between a red bone (Lenny) and a yellow bone (Zoe). Tisha’s complexion is closer to Zoe’s.

spl5151774_013.jpg

when I was growing up there were basically three terms to describe a Black person's complexion...dark-skin, brown-skin, and light-skin, but recently brown-skin has basically been erased and nowadays it's either light-skin or dark-skin
@Dorian Gray, :jbhmm: Where you from, breh? I ask bc I find northerners like myself to be... less educated on the finer points of complexion terminology, being so far from our homeland.

@Fresh speaks true, we only use the most basic terminology up here and, tbh, the Latinos sort of threw us off.

:jbhmm: Is there a southern consensus on redbone vs yellow bone? Bc I kinda know what you talking about, it's the brown skin that somehow looks brighter. My NYers probably recognize it in trinis of a certain tone.

This Tisha Campbell thread bout to teach me something. :skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
eh....I can accept this.
like if you look at the cast of Girlfriends, Persia White would be the only one I’d consider light skin. but I know people would include Tracy Ellis Ross.

do you consider Aaliyah light skin?

Man, aailiyah is tough. I'd say brown skin but I could see a bunch of people saying she was light skin too

invalid

Banned
Daps
I agree Vivica and Gabriel Union are brown skin

Nia is a lighter brown, but brown skin nonetheless

and redbone and light-skin are interchangeable and used to describe light-skin

as far as needing to take a Black skin classification course was unnecessary on your part to say though cuz I post on the coli with positivity and to laugh and kick it, no need to diss me over a difference of opinion bro

if you respond to me with more negativity don't bother, I don't come on the coli to debate or argue like a lot of niccas do and I won't respond

enjoy the rest of your night breh

and learn the art of agreeing to disagree without anything extra fam

peace

Negativity? Breh, that wasn’t my intent. I talk light hearted shyt on here. Don’t take it seriously.