Agree or Disagree: Can You Be Pro Black and Date Outside Your Race

Can you date outside your race if you're Pro Black?

• Total voters

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Going off @1984's thread calling out the Whites of TheColi
Half of you negros primarily date white women

Yall sound ridiculous on here complaining about white people all the time when youre obsessed with white women

i just fukk bytches. I dont date em.

My post wasnt directed at you breh.Im speaking on general things ive seen over the years on the board

You cant love white women and hate white people. dont come on here harassing white people trying to fit in.

Again, not directed at you, i dont know what you do.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
most non-blacks who date blacks are down for the cause anyway, like rachel dolezal down so I don't understand that hotep ass belief.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Was MLK pro black or pro equality :jbhmm:
:skip: MLK isn't pro black now on the coli. The semantics. Pro just means to be for or in favor of. He was a integrationist. Fredrick Douglass second wife was a white women. He was abolitionist and a black activist.
During the black book renaissace a lot of those scholars had dated women outside of their race.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
:skip: MLK isn't pro black now on the coli. The semantics. Pro just means to be for or in favor of. He was a integrationist. Fredrick Douglass second wife was a white women. He was abolitionist and a black activist.
During the black book renaissace a lot of those scholars had dated women outside of their race. I think

I asked a question, never said he was or wasn't pro black