Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'm going to put this here.

The most disheartening thing about this season is that everything the Heat did was to make sure D.Wade was fresh for the ECF and Finals. Everything. Overplaying Bron and Bosh during the Regular season. Sacrificing a run and at HCA.

But, Wade still looked terrible just like he did against the Pacers in 2012 and the Finals Last year.

Dude has chronic knee issues. He has to take it on himself to become leaner and a better 3point shooter next year.

His decision will be the biggest decision this summer.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron need to sign a 1year deal. Just to see if he can win one more after that he need to head to the cave to win a ring like he said he was .......

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No one showed up these last 3 games except for LeBron. Extremely disappointed in the finals D Wade had. LeBron let him down in 2012 and Wade returned the favor and then some this year. I don't understand how so much could've changed from one series to another.

It's time to reload. Hopefully I never have to see Chalmers' bum ass in a Heat uniform ever again. As long as LeBron is here they'll always have a chance to win it all. Also trying not to make to much out of one series since I think they would've won the championship if they would've played anyone other than San Antonio, but it was so lopsided it's hard to think otherwise.
Cause most teams in the east suck. Heat wouldn't survive in the west. If it wasn't for game 2 and the spurs giving the game away, heat would've been swept. Pop probably felt sorry for them and said let's let them win at least one. But let's make it close. Lose finals by an average of 15 points brehs .

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Cause most teams in the east suck. Heat wouldn't survive in the west. If it wasn't for game 2 and the spurs giving the game away, heat would've been swept. Pop probably felt sorry for them and said let's let them win at least one. But let's make it close. Lose finals by an average of 15 points brehs .
:comeon:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I wasn't talking about the series, just how Wade looked specifically. It looked like he had aged 10 years in 2 weeks.