Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
@-DMP-[/USER] @-YDB- @2meo @2Quik4UHoes @7Revo @A Man Called Hawk @ANNE FRANK @BarNone @Bishop KG Dinero @bl2k8 @Black Ball @Broke Wave @BrothaZay @CanesMiamiLakers @CantStop @Chill @DaComingUp @Desirous @Don Drogo @Elle Driver @FlareBaller5 @Front 2 Back @gho3st @GreatestLaker @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Hater @Hersh @I AM WARHOL @I'm Chillin @I.AM.PIFF @Icantspell @IGSaint12 @Illeye buckmatic @iMajor @J-purp @James Carter @jfkennedy @JKFrazier @Kenny_Powers @Killer Instinct @Lafraud James @LL Simon @Long_Live_The_Kane @MacDaddy @macpat @martin payne @mistergarrison @Mr. Foxx Foxx @MustafaSTL @Newzz @Nima0614 @Nolookpass @O.T.I.S. @Phoenix_Knightly23 @PimpstarP @Premeditated @PTBG @Real @really @Recca Gatsby @Regular_P @Rekkapryde @ROFL_GUY @seanb85 @Silkk @SkiHatDaGawd @Slob On My Knob @StackMoney @StarClout @Super Cheech @T-K-G @Teal. @The God Poster @TheMaster @TheNig @theoretic @The_Unchosen_One @TooLazyToMakeUp1 @Torrential @Trece @Trojan 24 @TYBG @unstoppable589 @vegetarybrownrice @verbaltelekinesis @West Coast Avenger @Yay Yay @Yessir_Araphat @Young Nique @Zabi

we-re-up-to-no-good-o.gif

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
No one showed up these last 3 games except for LeBron. Extremely disappointed in the finals D Wade had. LeBron let him down in 2012 and Wade returned the favor and then some this year. I don't understand how so much could've changed from one series to another.

It's time to reload. Hopefully I never have to see Chalmers' bum ass in a Heat uniform ever again. As long as LeBron is here they'll always have a chance to win it all. Also trying not to make to much out of one series since I think they would've won the championship if they would've played anyone other than San Antonio, but it was so lopsided it's hard to think otherwise.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
If this heat team stays the same they're in big trouble. Everyone is gonna use the same blueprint of playing a soft zone against them. This is the same shyt Dallas did to them. And Spo couldn't make any adjustment then either.
They will never get rid of spo, hes a lifer. They will do the samething next year live of lbj and lbj will still kick the ball to them when he kno they aint shyt. They haven't learn nothing from the dallas beat down

They only won one game for god sake.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just :snoop:
Have to figure out what Wade does with his contract, that's going to be the deciding factor as to what kind of depth can be added

If both Wade and Bosh opt-in the Heat are toast. Lebron is not gonna sign-up to carry the team all year only for those two to disappear when it matters most.

Riley is gonna need a miracle to keep this thing afloat.