Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
He's not as explosive ala Jordan 95-03 more so Jordan 95-98

He's hit that phase of his career where athleticism takes back seat to understanding (mental toughness) the game and out smarting your opponents.

His mechanics are still great (handle, jumper, floater, defense). As long as he's being asked to be the thee guy and his minutes are reduced he's going to be very effective.
I do like that he plays smarter now (less reckless in the lane thus reducing the falls) but at the same time i miss the explosive part of his game. I still want him to drop a few pounds like Ray Allen did this year to ease off the pressure on his knees tho. Spo told Ray to drop 10 lbs and he did it and BAM Jesus is out there dunking on fools again.

By the way his handles isn't as good as it once was, tho. There was a time i'd go to war arguing Wade had the best handles in the league. Not anymore. I guess it all goes with age. As long as he finds ways to be productive :manny:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I do like that he plays smarter now (less reckless in the lane thus reducing the falls) but at the same time i miss the explosive part of his game. I still want him to drop a few pounds like Ray Allen did this year to ease off the pressure on his knees tho. Spo told Ray to drop 10 lbs and he did it and BAM Jesus is out there dunking on fools again.

By the way his handles isn't as good as it once was, tho. There was a time i'd go to war arguing Wade had the best handles in the league. Not anymore. I guess it all goes with age. As long as he finds ways to be productive :manny:

That PG/SG Flash handle isn't vital anymore lol. He's literally playing second fettle to Bron. You know his handle is still way better than lance Stephenson and George Hills. That's saying a lot :laugh: given those two are the starting PG/SG of the opposing team in the ECF

you're not going to see that D.Wade, Russell Westbrook/D.Rose handle anymore because it isn't necessary.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I don't mind Rasard starting if he's gonna play. The starting lineup with UD has been horrible