Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
UD won't be gaurding West either, he's in for Hibbert. realistically we have NO answer for West in the post, the good thing is he plays with guys who won't always take advantage of that.

I want them to play Beasley because it would force them to be aware of another player who can create his own shot, make a jumper, and finish at the rim. His defense isn't that bad where he can't see the floor vs the Pacers, they are horrible on offense

Yeah I forgot he will be on Hibbert.. Shane Battier was on fumes against him in the series last year.. He's gonna eat

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Hasleem

Shane

Oden

Bease! (Yeah, it's time to unleash every weapon for the 3)

Birdman birdman :sas1:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Haslem will start this series on Hibbert.

Bosh will be on West

:obama:, bosh length should help greatly. Hope we see the return of that wade floater :ohlawd::noah:and good thing heat got rio who despite his sometimes dumb mistakes is more disciplined defensively compared to wall and he can shoot some..

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
SeNiwOe.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:obama:, bosh length should help greatly. Hope we see the return of that wade floater :ohlawd::noah:and good thing heat got rio who despite his sometimes dumb mistakes is more disciplined defensively compared to wall and he can shoot some..
rio is an underrated defender. i would put him top 10 on that side of the court among point guards.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Please no oden, he just fouls and gets roasted by hibbert.

Last time we played it looked like we found something in fronting hibbert, id like to go back at that.

Also we need to not let hibbert get going early, once the mental midget gets taken out the game he becomes nothing.

A sweep or heat in five