Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoelstra's dumb ass will likely be too intimidated to play Oden because of what happen the last regular season game vs. the Pacers.

I don't care what they, he was brought in here to play THIS series. If he's just physically incapable of playing I could live with that, but if they decide to punk out and not even throw him out there to use 3 or 4 fouls they're cowards.
After how Hibbert destroyed Oden and let him score like 12 points in one quarter he DEAD to me

Haslem shut Hibbert down the last two times we played them. Thats the main reason I'm confident in this series

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
After how Hibbert destroyed Oden and let him score like 12 points in one quarter he DEAD to me

Haslem shut Hibbert down the last two times we played them. Thats the main reason I'm confident in this series
Look at Hibbert dawg that shyt was an aberration. I'm all for Haslem starting but I'm saying Oden's a 7 footer let him go out there for 10 mins a game use 3-4 fouls on that big dummy

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Eh im not worried bout cole, but if shard continues to see minutes im gonna be pissed

Beasley hasn't sniffed any action :smh:

Bro, Cole has the lowest +/- numbers for our team. He has been absolutely horrible. He's been beaten off the dribble for about 2 months now.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Hibbert dawg that shyt was an aberration. I'm all for Haslem starting but I'm saying Oden's a 7 footer let him go out there for 10 mins a game use 3-4 fouls on that big dummy
Hibbert always go off against us though. I dont think that was a fluke

After that quarter Oden need to sit his ass down with a suit on the bench.... I'm good. Haslem will handle the job

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

As much as want to believe in Oden , he looked horrible against Hibbert the last time they matched up. Had sorry ass Roy looking like Hakeem.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
As much as want to believe in Oden , he looked horrible against Hibbert the last time they matched up. Had sorry ass Roy looking like Hakeem.
I feel like a part of it was the way he played him. UD knew not to let hibbert catch it where he wanted it. where as Oden let him catch and then tried to play defense. that's part his fault, part the coaches if they didn't go over that with him.

anyway, I like that miami gets 3 days off before game 1, and then 3 days off between games 2 and 3