Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So anyone else season flash before their eyes when Bron was down clutching what seemed to be his knee? Thank God he is part cyborg with Wolverine-like durability. He proceeded to get up and turn the Bobcats playoff hopes into a convertible. :banderas:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So anyone else season flash before their eyes when Bron was down clutching what seemed to be his knee? Thank God he is part cyborg with Wolverine-like durability. He proceeded to get up and turn the Bobcats playoff hopes into a convertible. :banderas:
naw i figured even if he got hurt it would be a minor injury.
we'd be able to finish the series without him and give him enough rest to be here for the next round.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
That did freak me out cuz he responded so bad I thought he tore somthing

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Tim Reynolds: Samsung Mobile released a "LeBron" app today. Photos, exclusive content, life on and off the court, all that good stuff. Twitter
tag.png
Miami Heat, LeBron James, Business
fb_32x32BN.png
tw_32x32BN.png
feed-icon-28x28BN.png

On a playoff team for the first time since he was dealt by the Heat in the 2010 offseason, Beasley spent all four games of the opening-round sweep against the Charlotte Bobcats on the inactive list, yet to even wear a warm-up suit on game night this postseason. "I didn't figure it would happen," Beasley said of sharing the same game-night inactive status as rookie center Justin Hamilton. "But, at the same time, I'm not surprised. Like I've been saying all year, I've just got to stay ready." South Florida Sun-Sentinel

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Any news on how the players are feeling health wise?

Lebron's thigh bruise is the only thing to worry about. Apparently it's progressing well.

How is his bruised right thigh progressing?
“This one hurt pretty bad. Obviously I’ve been on top of it ever since it happens and it feels good. I feel like I’m in the right direction.” - See more at: LeBron James talks thigh injury, possible player strike, Mr. Unreliable | Heat Zone blog: Miami Heat & NBA news | The Palm Beach Post