Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
KANG could run for President :wow:

Bl1Ic7LIYAAdg_Y.png

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alright. Good win. :clap:

Now lets prepare for the fight they're gonna put up in game 3 in their nest. Game 3 will be loud as hell up in Charlotte. That's a city that's big on basketball making their first playoff appearance in... 10+ years, now?

Last edited:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
LeDrawn James :wow: It's amazing what you can do with paper and a few colored pencils. That picture is so life like it's spooky. It looks like a picture Bron would take at the beginning of the season.
The same shyt i thought you could pass that off as a real picture. The girl drew that has some serious skills tho, she has some more pictures. I should have paid more attention in art class :damn:.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Our coaching staff deserves criticism at times but one thing they will always get props from me is drawing up plays.

I'm baffled at how some of these teams design plays down the stretch. Hawks put Milsap on an ISO-post play down 3 . Wasted 4-5 seconds too.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Our coaching staff deserves criticism at times but one thing they will always get props from me is drawing up plays.

I'm baffled at how some of these teams design plays down the stretch. Hawks put Milsap on an ISO-post play down 3 . Wasted 4-5 seconds too.

I just wish the players would buy into an offensive system to really take us to another level. Hopefully that would solve the slow starts and empty possessions from time to time

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I just saw the play you were talking about, the Hawks coach needs to give back today's game check.