Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I think the scenario is if the Wiz win their last game and the Nets lose their final two games, the Nets are the sixth seed. If the Wiz lose they are the sixth seed, regardless. If the Nets split they get th fifth seed.[DOUBLEPOST=1397609683][/DOUBLEPOST]
so that means knicks gotta lose tonight right ? if nets tryna tank ?

Loston might pull it out
:manny:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Mason Plumlee thinks the Pacers are a tougher team to beat than the Heat - NetsDaily

"In an interview with the Washington Square News, Mason Plumlee told Aicha Fall that he thinks the Indiana Pacers are a tougher matchup for the Brooklyn Nets in the playoffs than the Miami Heat. The Nets, who are right now in the 5th seed in the Eastern Conference, would have to wait until the second round to possibly face either team in the playoffs".

:stopitslime:
Lil dudes in big folks conversation

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Mason Plumlee thinks the Pacers are a tougher team to beat than the Heat - NetsDaily

"In an interview with the Washington Square News, Mason Plumlee told Aicha Fall that he thinks the Indiana Pacers are a tougher matchup for the Brooklyn Nets in the playoffs than the Miami Heat. The Nets, who are right now in the 5th seed in the Eastern Conference, would have to wait until the second round to possibly face either team in the playoffs".

That block(foul) got that fool gassed up.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.

shyt like this makes me mad. I want these bytches to get that 6th seed now. :pacspit: