Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
:camby:
It's part of the reason we are struggling dumb fukk, rotations are ass, we are just now introducing nut ass shard, Haslem, and wack ass Douglass to more minutes. This ain't a new statement, Me and others have been clamoring all season for sparks where we can find them. To look at early Beasley and see a Nygga u could see finishing games to all of a sudden being a dnp for the offs, yea that's a fukking problem. Guess we'll wait for bron to put us on his back right. The big 3 haven't feasted all at once in a looong ass time, and nothing was done to improve the bench.save ur old tight booty ass statements for another Nygga b.. At the end of the day I wanna see a 3 Peat like everybody in this thread..
This is what i hate with STANs sometimes. You have a team struggling at the end of the season and all you're worried about is wether your favorite player who hasn't gotten any run lately will get some playing time what:
We have more pressing issues to worry about doggy. How about we worry about how we'll approach this playoff series, doggy?
How about we worry about how healthy Wade is going into the playoffs.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
This is what i hate with STANs sometimes. You have a team struggling at the end of the season and all you're worried about is wether your favorite player who hasn't gotten any run lately will get some playing time what:
We have more pressing issues to worry about doggy. How about we worry about how we'll approach this playoff series, doggy?
How about we worry about how healthy Wade is going into the playoffs.

:camby:
It's part of the reason we are struggling dumb fukk, rotations are ass, we are just now introducing nut ass shard, Haslem, and wack ass Douglass to more minutes. This ain't a new statement, Me and others have been clamoring all season for sparks where we can find them. To look at early Beasley and see a Nygga u could see finishing games to all of a sudden being a dnp for the offs, yea that's a fukking problem. Guess we'll wait for bron to put us on his back right. The big 3 haven't feasted all at once in a looong ass time, and nothing was done to improve the bench.save ur old tight booty ass statements for another Nygga b.. At the end of the day I wanna see a 3 Peat like everybody in this thread..

NOahtrollling_original.gif

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
heat were 2 seed in 2012. bulls finished 1st and lost in the 1st round.

they were also a 2 seed in 2011 but then dirk happened:sadcam:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I hope we saved our best basketball of the season for the playoffs.

That's a bright side way of looking at things my Brehs and Brehhetes.

We haven't seen the best yet.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I see beas put up buckets night finally got to play
watch beas not even make the playoff rosters
spo just dont trust him and wont give him any breaks even when beas does something positive