Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oden is flabby as fukk out there
All we need is 10-15 quality minutes from him vs Hibert.

Say Hibert is playing 35-40 minutes per game in the playoffs, having a fresh body thrown at him will cause problems because it's not like dude has David-Robinson-like stamina for a big man

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Say Hibert is playing 35-40 minutes per game in the playoffs, having a fresh body thrown at him will cause problems because it's not like dude has David-Robinson-like stamina for a big man

we are better off with haslem to front hibert.... oden does nothing for us on hibert.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
we are better off with haslem to front hibert.... oden does nothing for us on hibert.

Screw Hibbert, the Heat won't face him till next season after this week

1a2XGW.AuSt.138.jpeg

That man is on a mission and going to dominate Hibbert in Round 1

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Screw Hibbert, the Heat won't face him till next season after this week

1a2XGW.AuSt.138.jpeg

That man is on a mission and going to dominate Hibbert in Round 1
thats true, idk how that slipped my mind... indiana is not getting out of the first round no matter who they face.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Did you reaad what i said doggy?

Haslem cant contain Hibert throughout the lenght of a game. We need a committee of big bodies to throw at Hibert. If you ever watch the Pacers play you'll notice Hibert wears down easily so they typically take him out in the 2nd Q to have him fresh during key minutes in the 3rd and 4th.

Oden isnt going to shut down Hibert but a fresh body to block him out and make him work harder during a 6-8 minute spurt makes a big difference. And after that 6-8 minutes we have another energetic fresh body covered with tatoos coming at him in Birdman. Then you throw Haslem at him. Trust me every little bit counts

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
thats true, idk how that slipped my mind... indiana is not getting out of the first round no matter who they face.
I wouldnt go that far. But I know the Hawks can give the Pacers some serious matchup problems. Charlotte is nice but they lack offense to really make Indy work. Jefferson and Kemba gonna get theirs, tho.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wouldnt go that far. But I know the Hawks can give the Pacers some serious matchup problems. Charlotte is nice but they lack offense to really make Indy work. Jefferson and Kemba gonna get theirs, tho.
they're still favorites to make it the conference finals but i don't expect them to sweep their way through. they will have alot of problems in every round.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude had Hibbert looking like Wilt out there when he guarded him :beli:

I lost all faith in Oden defending Hibbert after watching the first quarter of the last game vs the Pacers

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Did you reaad what i said doggy?

Haslem cant contain Hibert throughout the lenght of a game. We need a committee of big bodies to throw at Hibert. If you ever watch the Pacers play you'll notice Hibert wears down easily so they typically take him out in the 2nd Q to have him fresh during key minutes in the 3rd and 4th.

Oden isnt going to shut down Hibert but a fresh body to block him out and make him work harder during a 6-8 minute spurt makes a big difference. And after that 6-8 minutes we have another energetic fresh body covered with tatoos coming at him in Birdman. Then you throw Haslem at him. Trust me every little bit counts
ya that is a good plan.