Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
When Shumpert tried to guard the Kang and he just got bodied to the ground like the fukk nikka he is
1OL41z2.png

Beasley is the new James Jones for Spo :snoop: :pacspit:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"I was surprised just because it's never happened," George said about Hibbert not playing the second half as a healthy scratch from the lineup, "but it was just a tough matchup for Roy. To have a five-man who can stretch the floor, put the ball on the ground and shoot perimeter shots."

:troll: is that what we gottado breh's put the dino back at the 5 ?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
"I was surprised just because it's never happened," George said about Hibbert not playing the second half as a healthy scratch from the lineup, "but it was just a tough matchup for Roy. To have a five-man who can stretch the floor, put the ball on the ground and shoot perimeter shots."

:troll: is that what we gottado breh's put the dino back at the 5 ?
Thanks for the tip Boy George
iURi5CaTQZpZO.png

I know Birdman athleticism gives Hibbert problems too, he's got too much muscle to be able to run around with Bird. Cardio>muscle and size :troll:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
is tyrone wade playing tonight? is he playing this week? this season? ever again?

I said from the jump this bullshyt "maintenance" plan was a bad idea. If you too hurt you need a maintenance plan, you dont need to play. Which is why I was an advocate for him sitting out the first 2.5 months of the season. But all these brehs could tell me is bu bu but we not paying him all this money to sit on the bench, wi wi with this maintenance plan he gon be back to flash by the playoffs. I ask ya'll now, where has he been for a quarter of this season?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I said from the jump this bullshyt "maintenance" plan was a bad idea. If you too hurt you need a maintenance plan, you dont need to play. Which is why I was an advocate for him sitting out the first 2.5 months of the season. But all these brehs could tell me is bu bu but we not paying him all this money to sit on the bench, wi wi with this maintenance plan he gon be back to flash by the playoffs. I ask ya'll now, where has he been for a quarter of this season?
i dont think its that he was hurt in the start of the season or him being hurt is why they sat him out all these games but that he just has chronic knee problems... Wades knees are :flabbynsick:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
me too! :birdman:

We up two games on the Pacers with only six games to go. Winning these next few games are important so we can rest Lebron down the strech
that and i hate losing to this current net team, with kevin and paul on the team it feels like we losing to the celtics.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
i expect pierce to drop about 30 tonight. he averages 13 PPG but torches miami. the roy hibbert of small forwards.