Again...The Official 2013-14 Season Thread for YOUR Defending and Reigning NBA Champion- Miami Heat

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
The Heat smack the Bulls come playoff time every year...even with Rose. If the Nets had Lopez it would be one thing but as currently constituted I'm not seeing them giving the Heat too many problems in the playoffs (like Boston in 2011). The Heat do not want to be playing the last 2 series on the road. True enough I am not so sold on the Pacers beating the Nets/Bulls but that's quite a risk to take.

I'm not sure if the Pacers is going to pass the first round if they end up facing the Knicks. :mjlol:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Seems like the Pacers want that number two seed. They dont want to have to play those Bulls. Hibbert is shook by Noah. :mjlol:

I told my boy that the Pacers slumping to get the 2nd seed. It's smart of them. They match well against Miami but would likely lose or get pushed 7 games against the Bulls/Nets

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
I told my boy that the Pacers slumping to get the 2nd seed. It's smart of them. They match well against Miami but would likely lose or get pushed 7 games against the Bulls/Nets
They would lose to the Bulls. This Pacers team imo is missing Brian Shaw. I think he brought that championship steez that would have gotten them out of their slump. Also Granger is a big loss for them. But i think the Bobcats or the Raptors have a chance at beating the Pacers, also. So if its the 1st or 2nd seed they are going 7 games regardless of who they play.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They would lose to the Bulls. This Pacers team imo is missing Brian Shaw. I think he brought that championship steez that would have gotten them out of their slump. Also Granger is a big loss for them. But i think the Bobcats or the Raptors have a chance at beating the Pacers, also. So if its the 1st or 2nd seed they are going 7 games regardless of who they play.

Agreed. Like I said in the other thread: The Pacers were built to beat Miami. They got the pieces to pick on the Heat's weaknesses but they forgot that there are other teams in the way to that trophy. If the Pacers had beaten Miami last year, they would have won at most one game against the Spurs.

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
Agreed. Like I said in the other thread: The Pacers were built to beat Miami. They got the pieces to pick on the Heat's weaknesses but they forgot that there are other teams in the way to that trophy. If the Pacers had beaten Miami last year, they would have won at most one game against the Spurs.
Agree. If a team has a big that can eat down in the post & be physical. Hibbert is a non-factor. Duncan would have had himself another finals MVP if the Spurs got the Pacers last year. I kinda wish we would have signed Big Baby he would have gave Hibbert trouble. After see Old Man UD body Hibbert last Wednesday i feel a lot more confident going up against the Pacers.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I want the 1 seed. I have faith in this team to beat anyone in a 7 game series. I want to have that game 7 at home in the back pocket. fukk the pacers, i hope the spurs rape em by 50 tomorrow. I dont think they are losing on purpose, they have talked about getting the 1 seed since day 1...they are just choking and getting exposed by damn near everyone in the league as the season winds down. fukk em.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I want the 1 seed. I have faith in this team to beat anyone in a 7 game series. I want to have that game 7 at home in the back pocket. fukk the pacers, i hope the spurs rape em by 50 tomorrow. I dont think they are losing on purpose, they have talked about getting the 1 seed since day 1...they are just choking and getting exposed by damn near everyone in the league as the season winds down. fukk em.
:takedat:

rell shyt right there.

that #1 seed will be the heats for the taking.

These pacer bums damn near burnt out tryina get that #1 seed, while the Heat just cruising with the :ld:

:dead:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Agree. If a team has a big that can eat down in the post & be physical. Hibbert is a non-factor. Duncan would have had himself another finals MVP if the Spurs got the Pacers last year. I kinda wish we would have signed Big Baby he would have gave Hibbert trouble. After see Old Man UD body Hibbert last Wednesday i feel a lot more confident going up against the Pacers.

He would have gotten it if they won Game 6 to be honest

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
it's been like this since 2010 yall nikkas know the drill :stopitslime: just relax playoff time we'll be rewarded do yall know we're actually like 2 games then we were around this time last year :russ: indy bout to catch this jet lag real soon im tellin yall

:shaq: what i say this post was two months ago just trust in keef breh's

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Lebron score 60 ?

LL
:troll:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:banderas:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
why yall nikkas scared of brooklyn/chicago?

:dahell:

those are 5 games max.
I'm so sick a hearing about the fukkin Bulls. Every year these mufakkas and the media keep talkin bout this flawed team. The Heat got those fakkits outta here in 5 last yr and in 5 when :deadrose: got that pity MVP. I wish everyone would stop talkin bout those pretender ass nikkas.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want homecourt forget all that

It'll be better for us to be challenged anyways to keep us sharp.

So a BK/CHI dont worry me at all

The last two rounds we'll need our 'A' game